site changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site changes

The board owner asked us to change this board into a success. He wants a much as possible hits. On BoS we decided on the closed board what we would do. I would like to do it more openly here and discuss everyones input.

Do we want movie-clips by example from YouTube?
    Do we want downloadables like progressioncharts?
    Do we like online tools to messure our progress, BMI, fatloss etc.

Do we want a female forum or rather an ass-forum http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...t=31254&page=5

ANY IDEAS???

I like the idea for the female forum..

Comment

i like the idea of being able to embed videos, like youtube, ect. vs how on some boards, you can just post links.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Femal forum would be nice along with embedding videos would be great also.
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Yep !!! Would like to have it all !

Comment

Ass man here..

Comment

is there a way i can put up an avatar? it looks like the only option i have is to choose to use no avatar.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

first thing that needs to be done is instant posting, most guys hate having to wait for their posts to be approved.
                SoreButtCheeks

( Author of the SorebuttCheeks steroid blog )

Comment

I'm fine with hot links and or embedded video but I'm very concerned about any possible security risk these items might pose.
                  - I'd love to see an HB section for tips, tricks, and recipes for anything even aminos acids like Lcar and what not.
                  - an injury recovery & prevent. sub area would be great for spreading the word on what members have found helpful.

Comment

Working...
                  X