Side effect: Puffy Face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side effect: Puffy Face?

As some are aware I recently started pinning GP Test Cyp 250.... It's been just about 2 weeks. today should be my 4th shot... but for the last few days I've been thinking my face looks a little puffy... I didn't think much of it at first then the other day I saw my sister, who I don't see very often, and she was all like "what's wrong with your face? your all puffy"...

I've heard of puffy face as a side but never thought much about it or heard any good discussion on it... my instant reaction was to pop .5mg or arimidex (took it yesterday)... this morning when I woke up the puffyness was very distinct... almost bee sting like... being up an hour or so it's gone down quite a bit ... but has me worried...

... and fyi, signs of gyno or anything...

anyone experienced this before... any advice?

thanks.

bump... back to the top with ya.

Comment

Yeah it happens everytime i start..the first thing i notice is the puffy face....always thought it was because I'm prone to hold water anyway so I blame it on that

Comment

does yours subside after a while or last through the cycle??

I was reading one place that it could be an allergy to the ester... so i popped a zyrtec a bit ago and there does seem to be a decrease in puffyness... though it may just be that the puff is subsiding as the day goes on... i'm betting I'll wake up puffy in the morning... I'm betting you are right on that it is just water retention, probably caused by inscreased E levels... I'll keep taking .5mg Arimidex e3d and see what happens...

Comment

Working...
        X