Diet Soda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet Soda?

What are your thoughts on diet soda. I am addicted to Diet Dr Pepper, is it that harmful to my training?

I really don't think one or two Diet Sodas a day will make any impact...but for piece of mind I stick with water or crystal light when trying to lean out....

Comment

New study shows diet soda increases stroke risk by 50%.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I have been on the diet soda kick for a while but I'm trying to get the hell away from it because of the artificial sweetener. I switched to buying the flavored sparkling water sodas like "La Croix". No sugar, No Sweetener, 0 calories. It's good stuff.

Comment

Meh iv always wondered about this also, I mean the main reason people dont eat carbs certain carbs alot of the time is because of the whole glycemic index issue and spiking insulin levels , but diet soda is made from certain sweeteners that are dextrose or other high glycemic index sweetners. So I would think it would raise insulin levels but also theres no calories on it so does that mean its only good solo but bad if you combine with food ? O-o or does it really not matter ? I mean me personally I just drink tonsss of water when cutting , I used to love diet sodas though but then after you have so much motivation and dedication and you kick the habit it wont bother you (hell I have't draken any type of soda since last thanksgiving and thats cuz the damn in laws poored me a glass of diet pepsi without asking and didnt want to be rude and reject it) and if im bulking and get bored of water then I just got for milk or natural fruit juices , or some other type of milk like coconut or almond etc.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger View Post
            I have been on the diet soda kick for a while but I'm trying to get the hell away from it because of the artificial sweetener. I switched to buying the flavored sparkling water sodas like "La Croix". No sugar, No Sweetener, 0 calories. It's good stuff.
            Diet sodas such as,Aspartame is considered potentially dangerous.The best thing is to drink water because diet sodas can still have acids in them that can eat your teeth and your stomach lining.
            best diet plans

Comment

Diet soda has nothing to do with the good.
              You want to know how bad the diet soda is just read the ingredients yourself and you can conclude yourself what are you drinking.But the reality is that most of the people knows the reality but so addicted that they don't even want to skip diet soda.
              boot camps in orlando

Comment

Yes, stay away from the aspartame in the diet sodas. Crystal Light a good idea!
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

What about the ones made with splenda?

Comment

Any ideas on the power aid zero?

Comment

doesnt crystal light have aspartame in it?
                      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I drink tons of flavored water and vitamin water that is sweetened with sucrolose/splenda. It doesn't spike insulin and taste good. I try not to get too wrapped up in the all-natural bs

Comment

Hi Evolve,
                          Some of the disadvantages of diet soda:
                          Mostly a sweetener genuine sugar or high fructose corn syrup is used in diet soda which will give distinct taste to soda.
                          Some cases of adverse reactions are found due to variation in sensitivity from consuming diet soda's.
                          As they are less caloric in diet soda so they can increase your weight.

Comment

Excessive amount of diet soda is harmful for health...
                            If it is recommended by doctor, you should continue to use this to get the good results in respect of your health..

Comment

Its about sugar-free, artificially sweetened, non-alcoholic carbonated beverages about marketed appear health-conscious people, diabetics, athletes, and added humans who wish to lose weight, advance concrete fitness, reduce their sugar intake.

Comment

Working...
                              X