Test Estrogen DHT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Estrogen DHT?

Ok so i was having sex drive problems and morning wood. I came to the conclusion my E2 was too high, so i incorporated .5mg E3D of Adex into it, and WAM morning wood, and rock solid erections. Figured estro was too high. I mean even on 250mg of Prop a week!!

Anyways, i heard Using an anti-estro, it causes more conversion to DHT? Thats not good for my hair... Damnit..

Would there be more DHT if i was to bump my dose to 400mg of prop a week, VS keeping my prop the same and using Adex?

Id say yes. Test converts to dht. More= more dht.

Comment

adex will keep more of your test from converting, so therefore you'll have more test in your system to convert to dht. if you take more test and not use the AI, you'll have even more conversion to estrogen and may end up in the same place you already were. plus the added test, as graffix said, is going to raise DHT levels even higher.
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 04-04-2011, 10:48 AM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So with that being said, id have way higher DHT levels by upping the dose of test, rather than keeping my dose the same and just using an A.I

Comment

i'd think so. you can use a DHT blocker, but with that will come with with it's own set of side effects, like sexual disfunction. 250 a wk is a very low dose. i think that if the low dose of AI has fixed your first issue, and you're happy with the effect of 250mg, keep things as they are.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            i'd think so. you can use a DHT blocker, but with that will come with with it's own set of side effects, like sexual disfunction. 250 a wk is a very low dose. i think that if the low dose of AI has fixed your first issue, and you're happy with the effect of 250mg, keep things as they are.
            YEah bro 200-250mg a week hasnt caused me any hairloss either. Like i said, my hair is thicker than its ever been, also using Nizoral and Revita shampoo (To be safe). And i enjoy my hair bein thick! cuz dbol made me shed and now its growing in well. So im keeping my dose low. Because at 200mg a week, the doc said im at a natural 20 year olds level anyways... 756ng/dl.

Comment

U look like u need 2 hit the gym a lil ahrder vitamink lol jk

Comment

Working...
              X