• Dbol/Test e

Ok i plan on running on dbol/test e

Dbol-week 1-4 30 mg
    Test e- week-1-10 500mg

what should my pct consist of?

put in pct section

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle
      I run my PCT as, 2 Weeks after last injection Clomid 100/100/50/50 or Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
      He really don't even need all that, as his cycle isn't all that harsh. Op you will be safe with nolva-20/20/20/20-clomid-50/50/50/50, 2 weeks afetr last test shot. Make sure to get blood results to see if your levels are back to normal after your pct and you will be all set brotha.
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I would go with that lifestyle said. Pct is a serious deal. Some people wont realize this until they have learned the hard way and lost all their gains during a cycle. You may want to add 50mg of proviron for 4 days.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

A lil extra clomid isn't gona hurt. Like dude said pct is the most important. Proviron is great 2. I run it on cycle and pct. Its more cash but its worth it. Better safe than sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
            I would go with that lifestyle said. Pct is a serious deal. Some people wont realize this until they have learned the hard way and lost all their gains during a cycle. You may want to add 50mg of proviron for 4 days.
            Pct is a big deal!!!! but from what has been the most used pct is not even needed. You really don't even need both nolva and clomid if you want to get technical. You could use on or the other and have a great pct, from what i've expierenced and alot of other people. Im just saying why go over board and get all those unwanted sides from a high dose of clomid, for what and trust you don't want them lmao.
            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
              A lil extra clomid isn't gona hurt. Like dude said pct is the most important. Proviron is great 2. I run it on cycle and pct. Its more cash but its worth it. Better safe than sorry
              It will make a difference!!! Clomid at a higher dose will give you crazy sides from it, you feel like straight shyt bro. Plus his cycle isn't even all that serious man!!!! Op don't go overboard on your pct, yes it's important but not something you have to use high doses with the cycle you will be taking!!!

Comment

I ve never gotten any sides with clomid even at 200mg for a week then 100 thn 50

Comment

Where are u getting from?

Comment

Working...
                  X