• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me vets only no noob pleasee

1-10 270 sust either shoot it once a week or split it into 2 shots
    1-3 suspension.. i would do 50 mg every day till its gone so 20 days
    1-3 30mg dbol everday split up the doses throughout the day
    Im not sure when to start taking the 60 tabs of clomiphene and the 20 tabs anastrozole

is this first cycle?

Comment

nope second one but eight years since the last one

Comment

have you got enough sust to shoot every 5 days? cause its all about keeping the test levels at a high. have you visited the drug profiles section? where it tells you all you need to know about each med?

Comment

yeah but only 270mg per shot

Comment

yeah sounds like a good course then! get pinning!

Comment

I would get rid of the suspension and your sustanon is way to low. If you wanna change things up heres what i would do-- Do the sus twice a week 2cc's--thats 270mg each shot. Stick with your dbol at 30mg and split it up 1 morning 1 at midday 1 at night-that will keep your blood levels at a stable level instead of just boosting all 3 at once and getting a huge surge when they finally get digested. You can do the suspension if you want but i would stay away from it.....The clomid you take after your cycle ends take it everyday for 4 weeks....the anastroloze you can take from day 1 but judging by the amopunt of pills you have whoever designed this cycle for you intended for you to take them at the end as a PCT so add those to the clomid at a half a pill a day for 4 weeks after the cycle is over

Comment

but i only have one bottle of sust 270 and one bottle of susp 100

Comment

then you shouldn't start until you have the right amount of stuff..... you wanna do it right don't you. Try to swap out the suspension with someone who has some extra sustanon....otherwise if you cycle at that dose I'm afraid your gonna have lousy results and then you'll be back on here bashing the product instead of understanding that you didn't take enough to make the majic happen..

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                    then you shouldn't start until you have the right amount of stuff..... you wanna do it right don't you. Try to swap out the suspension with someone who has some extra sustanon....otherwise if you cycle at that dose I'm afraid your gonna have lousy results and then you'll be back on here bashing the product instead of understanding that you didn't take enough to make the majic happen..
                    Well said limo

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                      Well said limo
                      I tried Graffix but from reading the Chatbox he got talked into going ahead and doing the suspension and the sus at that low amount...lil jay bro i was trying to help you out but your making a huge mistake man that suspension will mess with ya!!!! man get ready................No threads later bitchin about gyno, high blood pressure, acne or lousy results because you neglected to take advice from the very people you asked for help

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                        I would get rid of the suspension and your sustanon is way to low. If you wanna change things up heres what i would do-- Do the sus twice a week 2cc's--thats 270mg each shot. Stick with your dbol at 30mg and split it up 1 morning 1 at midday 1 at night-that will keep your blood levels at a stable level instead of just boosting all 3 at once and getting a huge surge when they finally get digested. You can do the suspension if you want but i would stay away from it.....The clomid you take after your cycle ends take it everyday for 4 weeks....the anastroloze you can take from day 1 but judging by the amopunt of pills you have whoever designed this cycle for you intended for you to take them at the end as a PCT so add those to the clomid at a half a pill a day for 4 weeks after the cycle is over
                        Yea...What he said!!!!

Comment

Ya this is the worst cycle idea ever bro. I don't know why ud use suspension, and such a low dose of sust. That suspension is gona make u strong but its gona b a lot of water weight, a very crude ester imo. Id ay hold off or ur gona regret it after all is said and done. Listen 2 limo

Comment

Bro i wouldnt even use Dbol, to be honest Hit the Suspension for 3 weeks for a kick start and then continue your sust for the rest of the seven weeks. Seeing as you included dbol/suspension im guessing your bulking.

Do 500mg of sust and eat like a hog bro, its really all you need. IMO orals cause problems lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X