Be patient with me, 1st cycle, ino another 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be patient with me, 1st cycle, ino another 1

kk guys I want to start my 1st cycle and I am trying to do all the research I can but I keep coming across conflicting information so I need help..
    I like the sound of Deca-Durabolin is this a good start? Could you guys set me some example cycle plans, mayb give me a few to do's and not to do's, tell me what to expect not jus in muscle and strength gains bt side effects.
    Some extra information about me, 5'11, 11.4 stone, not sure of my BF% bt its low have full 6pk, train 5-6 times a week not just with weights bt martial arts too and I eat very well no junk food pleanty of protein etc..

All advice is welcome and I thank you in advance.

U should grow on 500 of test and if u want 2 add deca go like 400. Ur gona get stray hairs growin from ur back for sure. There's a lot of sides but not very severe at lower doses

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
      U should grow on 500 of test and if u want 2 add deca go like 400. Ur gona get stray hairs growin from ur back for sure. There's a lot of sides but not very severe at lower doses
      Totally agree with graffix on this one....please don't go crazy on your first cycle, keep it simple either Test and Deca or Test and an oral like Dbol at 20-30mg a day is all you need....8 weeks is all you need bro.......Good luck

Comment

if this is your first you should make great gains with a test only IMO. but like limo said it's always nice to add a dbol kicker at the start...

Comment

Mizzo man love that stewie

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
            Mizzo man love that stewie
            Haha yeah, I couldn't resist....Although your AVI takes the cake for the best...lol

Comment

Yeah, who is that chic?

Comment

Working...
              X