Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sustanon 250 from organon

hello all,

I am into my 4 week of sustanon 250 karachi blend. I was doing 250 mg every 7 days for 2 weeks now I am up to 500 mg for two weeks then back down to 250 for duration of the cycle. 8 weeks total. This is my first cycle so I am just going with sus..to see how my body reacts. I am 41 175lbs 5'11. eating clean and taking omega 3, multi and 170 grams of iso protien a day.

How long should I PCT and what is good Clomid, Novla or HCG or a combo..

Thx for all input..

Drew

You have pics you can post? Organon got bought out years ago so all Organon sust on the market, unless it is about to expire soon is probably fake. You sure yours is not made by OBS or pharmtech?

Comment

O god

So im expecting some of this organon sust too from well you know who n***. Is that going to be fake then why would they sell that cuz if so thats fuckin retarded.

Comment

sustanon 250 from organon

Originally posted by joebig View Post
        You have pics you can post? Organon got bought out years ago so all Organon sust on the market, unless it is about to expire soon is probably fake. You sure yours is not made by OBS or pharmtech?
        oh, shi*** please don't tell me that...I am not at home right now but i will post the pics...this suks azz...I got it from Os** Serv** hope that helps as to whether or not it is good

Comment

Originally posted by druw33 View Post
          oh, shi*** please don't tell me that...I am not at home right now but i will post the pics...this suks azz...I got it from Os** Serv** hope that helps as to whether or not it is good
          There's ur 1st mistake... shoulda went with ****

Comment

so am I fine since I went there its the same brand?

Comment

They wouldn't sell bunk shit so id say ur ok

Comment

good words i needed that.

Comment

sustanon 250 from organon

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                  There's ur 1st mistake... shoulda went with ****
                  graffix, dang...well, i will live and learn..but pls do share that source with me...druw33@gmail.com.
                  thx

Comment

druw... check out the boards sponser. Click on the link and ur good. I don't giv my email out to jus anyone, u didn't even buy me dinner yet. Sinner lol jk

Comment

Im using organon sust from N*** at the moment. Definitely GTG. Im gaining well, gettin strong and horny as hell.

Dont mean to flame you mate but you shouldnt be asking about PCT once your cycle has begun. You should have this all planned out before you start. 4 Weeks of Nolva is usually the standard PCT for a beginner but there are other options. HCG is also a popular choice. I will be running nolva and HCG and Arimidex in my PCT but im on a long cycle and stacking.

Also why have you tapered your sust? You should really either stick with 250 or 500. Your just gonna mess things up if you start going up and down.

Again not meaning to flame you just being straight with you.

Comment

Originally posted by joebig View Post
                        As far as im aware the licence for Organon Sust was bought out by Abbots i think, but it is still being made and does still have the Organon branding logo but in the print says manufactured by Abbots... Or something like that.

Comment

Ok allow me to correct this. I have sust from N***. I am positive they are GTG as im seein good gains. I have just got home and checked my amps.....

They NO NOT have the Organon logo.
                          They state in the print......

Mfg By Pharmatec Pakistan
                          For OBS Pakistan
                          Mfg Org Specs

I dont know where i got the idea they were bought out by Abbots but the above details are directly taken from my amps that im very confident are legit. My apologies to the board for previous nonsense post.

Comment

Graffix, thx man...I will check out sponser..
                            JuicedUK, yes, I have Novla just wasnt sure bout the dosage, thx man...I followed a taper cycle from a doctor but I am seeing slow steady gains. 5 lbs in a month but eating clean..thx for all input and help.

Comment

No problemo. Lemme know wat u think about them

Comment

Working...
                              X