Mass cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass cycle

What you guys think about this cycle , will probably my next one around september...
    week 1 - 14 ; dianabol 50 mg/day
    week 1 - 14 ; deca 200 mg/week
    week 1 - 14 ; test e 500 mg/week
    reason = would love to go for my 100 kg , right now I m about 95 kg , bf about 11 % , 175 cm , 44 years old , gonna be my 4 cycle , train always fullbody and in the future would like to try some DC training ( thx to Sam !!) , or should I put some tren e in the cycle , I based myself on the cycle of Arnold S. but he put in some primo instead of test e , so what do you guys think about this cycle ??

My opinion? Id double the dosage of deca, and cut the time your running the dbol AT LEAST in half.

Comment

Thx for the answer bro !!

Comment

Way to much dbol i agree with that for sure. 6 weeks max is what i would say.
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I would also take 400mg deca instead of 200mg.

Dianabol for 6 weeks sounds better. Even if this liver toxic sides seems to effect people very different much. It is more vice to do 6 weeks then 14 weeks.

Primobolan instead of deca is not better for your mass. Deca is very good, especially in this combination with dianabol and testosterone.

Trenbolone is good for strength, but save that for later. Stay with deca now, you will not be disapointed!

// bigputte

Comment

Dbol 1-4 (50mg/day)
            Deca 1-12 (200mg/week)
            Test E 1-14 (500mg/week)

PCT
            HCG 500iu/week 15-18
            Nolvadex 20mg ed 19+

It's the bread and butter cycle. I like DC as well, you should get some great gains!

Curious, how many cycles have you done and what do your Macro's look like?

Comment

Hi guys ,

thx bigputte , I think it s good advice !! But when do you advice primobolan or when should I take it (to cut only ??? because when I base myself on big arnie cycle , he puts it in all the time .....because also when you see Arnold he looks never really fat then !!! He had always that goodlooking body if you know what I mean...so my goal is actually more that kind of body not for example as big Ronnie = mind you , he s massive but Arnolds look is more athletic .....) .
              To Sean , thx bro , What you mean with Macro s , do not understand the word ???? Yep DC is fun but hard but I have to be honest I still like FULLBODY the best , gives me more satisfaction , I just finished my 3 cycle , (1 one was winstrol but I had to stop it big bad ass infection...hihi , second was test e 250 mg/week = was really great expi. , now 3 was test e 500 mg/week = was also very good !!)

Comment

Originally posted by dynamite View Post
                Hi guys ,

thx bigputte , I think it s good advice !! But when do you advice primobolan or when should I take it (to cut only ??? because when I base myself on big arnie cycle , he puts it in all the time .....because also when you see Arnold he looks never really fat then !!! He had always that goodlooking body if you know what I mean...so my goal is actually more that kind of body not for example as big Ronnie = mind you , he s massive but Arnolds look is more athletic .....) .
                To Sean , thx bro , What you mean with Macro s , do not understand the word ???? Yep DC is fun but hard but I have to be honest I still like FULLBODY the best , gives me more satisfaction , I just finished my 3 cycle , (1 one was winstrol but I had to stop it big bad ass infection...hihi , second was test e 250 mg/week = was really great expi. , now 3 was test e 500 mg/week = was also very good !!)
                are you using HG or UGL products?

Comment

Gg = golden gear

Comment

Working...
                  X