Propionate Raise Remain the Same

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propionate Raise Remain the Same

Whats up guys, i have been on a journey for a competition. I have been using low dose prop 200-250mg every week (50-65mg EOD). Right now im in the cutting stage.

Stats are as follows:

5'11
    179lbs
    18 inch arms
    24 inch thighs
    30 inch waist.

Should i up my dose of test for more of an anticatabolic effect?.

Im worried about hairloss, as test at the doses im using now have not caused it, in the past DBOL made my hair shed! So now I am paranoid. You think my slightly raising the dose to 400mg a week would have a significant impact on the hair? Even tho im not losing any now (If anything its grown a bit)

Also im scared to stack anything with the test due to hair loss reoccurring again haha. Like I said. Paranoid.

Comment

Ahhh I hate when test makes my hair thin. I would go up to 450 a week. My derm doc advised that I can take propecia everyother day and still has the same effect as daily use. This saves alot of money.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Finasteride (also known by the brand names of Proscar and Propecia) has been shown to inhibit 5alpha reductase from converting testosterone to DHT. Research has shown it to be highly effective in treating and preventing baldness and prostate enlargement.
        using 1 to 1.25 mg of finasteride a day for every 500mg of testosterone you use

Nizoral shampoo - Research has shown that it may prevent balding
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i dont use 500mg of test tho lol im on 200

Comment

Working...
          X