Dragon Pharma Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Pharma Europe

I am very curious as to whether anyone on this board has any real world experience with this manufacturer?? Ronny do you have any samples for testing in a future thread?? I am interested to know why they have their products priced so low...they are one of the cheapest UGL'S around. You can grab some Test E for $30 a bottle-- 10cc --on some sights and I'm wondering why that is??

Anyone?? C'mon there must be one guy on here whos tried em???

Comment

I wouldn't mind testing, but the costs. I dunno exactly how Nevos thinks about that? I'll mail him

Comment

i m also very curious to see what these vials and tabs actually contains cuz their retail prices are crazy low, imo it most be a same stuff as with Biogen.

Comment

Ronny, Have you had a chance to look into that?

Comment

Originally posted by big2
            It comes out from denmark, they have had series problems in the past , the rest is up to you guys ..
            What like under dosed or dirty?

Comment

Under dosed and selective scamming.

Comment

Hi mb245,
                i would say both, several friends and people i meet in the bb community have had and got infection problems from dragon .
                Really?? Has it happened in the past few months or awhile ago?

Comment

dragon hasnt been around for a few months now, something happened and their suppliers are pushing other products now. but it is suppose to be available again next month. ive never had any issues with it, neither have any of my friends. from my experience, the gear was smooth and crazy cheap
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Awhile ago bro, no body use dragon in dk any more .
                    Dragons glory days are way over there !
                    Exactly they had a short run..

Comment

they are still around... maybe its a diff dragon pharma but ive seen them on atleast 2 sites.. for the past 5 months or so.. i heard the bottles come in under 10ml religiously like 8ml 9 w.e... potency people said was good.. also they had problems with the crimping of the top of the bottle the metal.. sloppy job... BUT eberyone on 1 forum raves abotu them cuz its cheap and decent shit.. so idkk what to truly think..

and ronnie if any ugl should be tested i do think that this one has hit the scene hard and a good review of it would be nice to have.... pcc

Comment

I can run a test but I need a sample with just one estrification since you have to pay for each ester.. un unopened vial to be able to run a cfu also..

Comment

ronny I send you parabolin from alpha pharma.you would make an analysis?
                          NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

This board will be much more interesting if ronny can make analyses of other brands than gp, it wil bring much more members

Comment

I've used DP prop, it hurt like hell but it worked good

Comment

Working...
                              X