AAS sources and delays ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAS sources and delays ?

Anyone here know if the delays are just with our sponsor the one that begins with a "N" , or if its pretty much all the sources are experiencing major delays ?

Well from what i understand they had issues on their end which they say has been fixed.....and that coupled with the issues on the US end has added to the delivery time. I know there are heavy delays in customs right now in the US especially if the package is coming in Via the Chicago postal system

Comment

If in fact what you guys are saying is true. All mail is effected

Comment

highly doubt all mail is effected.. so ya fill in the blank. nothign we can do anyway , they are a mean kid witha magnifying glass and we are the ant

Comment

Hello all, and glad to be here. My wife lives in the exact location of the area in question. I don't know to much about the out going mail, but I can tell ya that the last few packages I have sent going into there have been held in NJ departure for around two weeks. Once they arrive in her city, they are inspected without the recieving party even being there. Almost everytime she goes to pick up the package I sent, they try and con her out of more money. Basically trying to get her to pay for what I have sent. Like many others, I too have dealt with these guys, and with very fast response times. So, having sent, as well as recieved from the area, I'm almost certain that the "hang up" is on our end. Guys, I've been to this place three times and heading back real soon, and I can tell you, its like nothing you can imagine. One-hundred years behind the times, and bribery and corruption to the fullest, and if outgoing is ANYTHING like incoming, then I can only imagine..... Anyway, hang tight, its all good.
          Chuck40
          Last edited by Chuck40; 04-03-2011, 02:13 AM.
          It's just a small setback in a forward motion

Comment

All mail that needs to clear customs is currently in a slow down. It's the USPS trying to comply with some new Homeland Security crap...If you have a package that requires customs approval to enter the United States, then that package could be, Not will be, delayed up to a week according to a letter I received from the United States Postal System when I inquired...So anyone who has new information that the Post Master General seems to be lacking please step forward with your documentation and provide us with some wisdom that apparently the people in charge don't seem to have???

Comment

Working...
            X