• Show
Clear All

• this is a random Q. but, do...

Steroids make your dick smaller?

no they do not

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Sterio type))))) lololololo That comes from the skinny guy who gets pissed about his girlfriend checking out the bodybuilders!!!!! lolololololo

Comment

Just ur balls bro. But that can b managed with hcg

Comment

My buddy wanted to know if he shot test into his dick would it grow?? I offered him $500 cash to try it...he said he was gonna do it for the money... but i needed a way to measure that thing i sure as hell wasn't even gonna look at it...so his girl got involved and one thing led to another.....he chickened out

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
              My buddy wanted to know if he shot test into his dick would it grow?? I offered him $500 cash to try it...he said he was gonna do it for the money... but i needed a way to measure that thing i sure as hell wasn't even gonna look at it...so his girl got involved and one thing led to another.....he chickened out
              HAHAHAHAHA...Genetics play the role with the dick!!!! Thanks dad !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                HAHAHAHAHA...Genetics play the role with the dick!!!! Thanks dad !!!
                Hahahahaha lmao that's freakn classic

Comment

No they don't make it smaller, as your body grows it could look smaller in comparison but taking AAS will not make your cock smaller. Ronny I remember this post you made a while back on another board, hope no problem pasting it on here.
                  An amazing treatment to use for penis enlargement is Andractim gel. It's actually topical DHT (dihydrotestosterone) - a metabolite of testosterone. DHT is many times stronger than testosterone and has a high affinity for the androgen receptors in penis tissue. It doesn't convert to estrogen like testosterone does, a good thing.

Andractim gel gets great results for penis enlargement. It triggers growth like nothing else can. DHT is the hormone responsible for development of all male sexual characteristics like body hair, beards, and you guessed it, penis growth!

How to use DHT gel for penis enlargement :
                  The way to use DHT gel successfully is to apply it in cycles. Your body will compensate after a while to the excess DHT by down regulating the androgen receptors making DHT less effective. So what to do? here's a good way to go:

Start using the DHT gel. One dose applied to the penis every day. You will notice it's effects within a couple days. Sign are increased sex drive, harder erections, more morning wood, things like that.

Hit your PE routine hard. As long as you feel the positive effects of the DHT gel continue intense PE workouts (usually a few weeks).

When the effects of the DHT gel seem to be wearing off, stop using it. You should also stop the intense workouts. You can keep up a light routine but during this period your letting your body return to normal. Your penis is also healing.

When you feel ready start another cycle. You should let a few weeks go by before you start again. This gives time for the androgen receptors to up regulate back into the penis tissues.

Each cycle of DHT gel should give you measurable gains, as much as 1/4 to 1/2 inch each cycle. After a few cycles these gains really add up!
                  The only commercially available topical DHT gel is Andractim . You have to fill out an online form when ordering. Don't state penis enlargement as the reason for use! You can state it's for increasing sex drive (if over 45yrs. old) or you have Gynecomastia (bitch tits).

Comment

bigger

Like is said lots of people envy the bb-ing physique, thats why since years especially with the first bb-ers, other guys said they are all gays, muscle made with bodybuilding are no "real" muscles and bb-ers are pumped but not strong. And in some articles in magazines - newspapers - was claimed that the big body was build to compebsate for a smal dick, a fragile ego etc etc. today bb-ing is no longer underground but more mainstream, some of these claims still thought to be true.

In fact extra T makes not only a bigger body but also a bigger dick. Attached an old leaflet from Organon Sustanon. The testo-cream and Andractim used on the penis, is a practice used to treat the condition "micro-penis"

It looks laughable but is "scientific"

Attached a part from the leaflet from Organon Holland, you can easily find via google results from researchdepartment of Organon to confirm this.

Men are often concerned about the adequacy of their genitals. Concerns over penis size and a desire for a longer penis are common in the male population. Many men wonder if it is possible for their penis to grow after puberty? Sometimes it can but most often it cannot.
                    The male penis normally starts to grow at ages 9 to 13 and completes its growth by 19 to 22 yrs. Most boys finish growing somewhere around age 16 or 17. Whether the penis has completed its growth during puberty determines how much residual growth is possible. Certain conditions do allow for penis enhancement.
                    Hypogonadism, or testosterone deficiency, can actually create a Micropenis??a penis less than 4.5" in length when erect or stretched. Hypogonadism is defined as a total testosterone of less than 300 ng/dl or a free testosterone of less than 50 pg/ml in adult men. The effects occur mostly during puberty.

This does not mean that men with a 4 or 5" penis do not have an opportunity for increased length with testosterone treatment. Penis size is determined by the amount of blood in the penis in the non-erect state. This amount can be increased by treatment with Testocreme?.
                    Topical testosterone probably causes penile growth through systemic action, via IGF-1 [Laron Z.1998] and not merely through its local effect. [Jacobs SC, 1975.] Penile growth cessation is mediated by mechanisms other than down regulation of the androgen receptor.
                    Testosterone cream has been found effective in increasing the penis size in research with prepubertal boys with micropenis. [Klugo RC. 1970] Testosterone influences penile growth, possibly as a result of expansion of the shaft through the action of androgen receptors in the corpus [Bin-Abbas B, 1999, Godek JC, 1985].
                    What it does mean is that early administration of androgen to prepubertal male individuals with low serum or salivary testosterone [Rilling JK, 1996] can result in a longer penis or phallus in adulthood. [Baskin LS, 1997]
                    Men who have large penises show a rapid conversion of free T to DHT as measured by T/DHT ratio in their blood. Rapid conversion is a genetic trait indicated by amplified maleness early in life: increased body and beard hair, increased musculature, early male pattern baldness, short height (<5'8") and greater penile girth (>3.5" around) with length (>7"). A very strong sex drive, increased masturbation frequency, and early puberty are also associated with higher testosterone levels.
                    Research indicates that even in an adult male, penis growth is still possible with topical hormone application causing stimulation of the androgen receptors in the corpus cavernosa, the blood filled cavities along the shaft of the male penis.
                    In some cases a vacuum penis pump, the ErecAid? device is prescribed for trial participants. Supplies, testing, and the testosterone hormone cream, Testocreme?, can be provided to all interested participants by prescription only after a medical visit.
                    References:
                    Wessells H, Lue TF, McAninch JW. Penile length in the flaccid and erect states: guidelines for penile augmentation. J Urol 1996 Sep;156(3):995-7
                    We provide guidelines of penile length and circumference to assist in counseling patients considering penile augmentation. We measured flaccid and erect penile dimensions in 80 physically Normal men before and after pharmacological erection. Mean flaccid length was 8.8 cm (3.3"). stretched length 12.4 cm.(5") and erect length 12.9 cm.(5.3") Neither patient age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicted erectile length. Stretched length most closely correlated with erect length. CONCLUSIONS: Only men with a flaccid length of less than 4 cm., or a stretched or erect length of less than 7.5 cm. (3") should be considered candidates for penile lengthening.
                    Concerns over penile size and a desire for a longer penis are common in the male population. The number of male patients seeking an andrological consultation for the problem of 'short penis' is increasing. We looked at the numbers of patients presenting to a University andrology clinic over a 2-y period and correlated their perceived penis size with the accepted norms. Sixty-seven patients were evaluated with a median age of 27 (range 16-55) complaining of 'short penis' and requesting surgical correction. Clinical history, including the IIEF-5 questionnaire and an accurate physical examination were obtained. Data concerning measures of penile length and circumference were recorded in both the flaccid and fully stretched states and compared to the normal reference range as previously described in the nomogram we recently published (Eur Urol 2001; 39: 183-186.). All patients were also asked to estimate the length of a normal sized penis. Forty-four (65.7%) complained of a short penis only while flaccid, 22 patients (32.8%%) while both flaccid and erect, and only one patient (1.5%) was worried only by the erect length of the penis. Fifteen (22.4%) also complained about their penile circumference. Fifty-seven (85%) patients thought a 'normal' penile length should range from 10 to 17 cm (median value of 12 cm). Ten patients (15%) were not able to estimate 'normal' penile size. No patient was found to have a penile length under the 2.5 percentile according to our nomogram. Forty-two (62.7%) subjects recalled the problem starting in childhood, when they felt that their penis was smaller than their friends'. In 25 patients (37.3%) the problem started in the teenage years after seeing erotic images. Our data show that most men who seek penile lengthening surgery overestimate 'normal' penile length. In our series, none of the patients could be classified as having a severely short penis according to our nomogram and none had any anatomical penile abnormality. Most found the use of a nomogram to show them how they compared with other men helpful. We suggest that documentation of such a demonstration should be made for any man seeking an opinion on penile lengthening surgery.
                    Klugo RC, Cerny JC . Response of micropenis to topical testosterone and gonadotropin. J Urol 1978 May;119(5):667-8
                    Five patients were treated with gonadotropin and topical testosterone for micropenis associated with hypothalamic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. All patients received 1,000 units of gonadotropin weekly for 3 weeks, with a 6-week interval followed by 10% topical testosterone cream twice daily for 3 weeks. Serum testosterone levels were measured and remained equivalent for both modes of therapy. Average penile growth response with gonadotropin was 14.3% increase in length and 5.0% increase of girth. Topical testosterone produced an average increase of 60% in penile length and 52.9% in girth. The greatest growth response occurred in prepubertal male subjects with a minimal response in postpubertal male subjects. This study suggests that 10% topical testosterone cream twice daily will produce effective penile growth. The response appears to be greater in younger children, which is consistent with previously published studies of age-related 5 reductase activity.
                    Attached Files
                    RonnyT
                    Last edited by RonnyT; 04-03-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

stumpy

Nice copy paste from article from that "other site"

I like the subject, because so many guys that have a "normal" penis don't actually know or care how it works. Still there are lots of jokes and myth surrounding the penile length. I remember being in the sauna with my buddy when a very big black guy walked by to take a shower. We looked to each other, and also went into the shower room to look at this guy

Before andractim HRT treatment was done with Methandrostenolone and methyl-testosterone. To make you feel good about yourself, I'll post a pic

Case 9
                      An intelligent articled accountant was first seen at the
                      age of 21,5 years. He weighed only 105 lb. (47.6 kg.), but
                      was of average height 661 in. (170 cm.), span 661 in. (169
                      cm.). His face and body were completely hairless and his
                      skin was pale, smooth, and soft. He looked like a tall boy
                      of about 12 years with no sign of genital development and
                      with two infantile testes in the scrotum.
                      He had bilateral optic atrophy and bitemporal hemianopia,
                      and an x-ray examination showed a large sella
                      without erosion of the clinoids and no evidence of calcification
                      in the pituitary region. Bone age corresponded to
                      that of a boy of 12 years. 17-Ketosteroids were 2.9 mg./g.
                      creatinine. Though there was slight evidence of impairment
                      of thyrotrophic and corticotrophic factors the major feature
                      was gonadotrophic deficiency, and while awaiting surgery
                      it was decided to observe the effects of methandrostenolone.
                      After three weeks of 25 mg. twice daily (I mg./kg.)
                      erection occurred five or six times daily and minimal penile
                      lengthening was noted. After a month the nipples were
                      tender and slight subareolar thickening was apparent. After
                      six weeks there was no increase in level of 17-ketosteroids
                      (0.86 mg /g. creatinine). After 14 weeks on this dose he
                      had gained 15 lb. (6.8 kg.) in weight and grown i in. (1.9
                      cm.) in height. The serial photographs show the slight
                      but definite androgenic effects (Fig. 10).
                      Methandrostenolone was continued throughout the period
                      of operation and convalescence and then methyltestosterone
                      was substituted in the same dosage.
                      Attached Files

Comment

nice thread on Andractim http://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner...m-dht-gel.html

Comment

It depends on what you are working with to start, j/k. Mostly just your nuts shrink not your johnson
                          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

just your balls so your pecker will look bigger lol

Comment

Since 2 wks I use the DHT andractimgel for my gyno. The side effect of the gel is for me positive. Better sexdrive and harder erections. Every evening before bedtime I take 2 doses of 2,5gr on the spatula and grease 1 dose of 2,5gr on my penis and 1 dose of 2,5gr around my nipples. I think I will use it for 6 weeks, because it feels good!!!
                              I have n't measure up my penis. Maybe in my next cycle I will do that!!
                              Attached Files
                              carpe diem
                              nielsson305@hushmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X