heyyyy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heyyyy

whats good guys. im new to this stuff, so im looking for some help here. haha. I wanna take some riods!!! Not to look big, but to improve my asthma and sport playing. any help?

sup doood.. WELCOME TO JM..

Comment

Originally posted by sKadoodles View Post
      whats good guys. im new to this stuff, so im looking for some help here. haha. I wanna take some riods!!! Not to look big, but to improve my asthma and sport playing. any help?
      Check out r sponser. Id suggest some var with a bit of test.

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
        Check out r sponser. Id suggest some var with a bit of test.
        whats var and test?

Comment

anavar and testosterone.. do some researching b4 u ask stuff.. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
            Haha wat a dick lol

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
              I have man, i thought thats what test meant. Im just trying to find a great steroid to take to help my asthma and build a lil muscle. Im 6'2 and i got nothing on me haha

Comment

idk anything about asthma..ask ur doctor. or make a post .. in general questions or somethign

Comment

I have man, i thought thats what test meant. Im just trying to find a great steroid to take to help my asthma and build a lil muscle. Im 6'2 and i got nothing on me haha
                  Albuetural. Its awesome 4 asthma. I've used it and it really gives u a kick and opensup them lungs. U ever hear of the gas bus? Id say ur best bet would b var eq and a low dose of test.
                  Eq 400-500mg a wk for 1 -12 normally id say not less than 16 wks but ur new
                  Var 40-50mg ed wks 1-8
                  Test cyp/eth 250 a wk 1-13
                  Followed by proper pct clomid nolva etc
                  Last edited by graffix; 04-02-2011, 06:45 AM.

Comment

where is a legit place were I can buy Albuetural? No, whats a gas bus?

Comment

where is a legit place were I can buy Albuetural? No, whats a gas bus?
                      Gas bus helps wit endurance. Its made from calfs blood. Not sure where 2 get albuetural. Do some research and I'm sure ull find it. If not pm me in a few days and well talk privately

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                        Gas bus helps wit endurance. Its made from calfs blood. Not sure where 2 get albuetural. Do some research and I'm sure ull find it. If not pm me in a few days and well talk privately
                        thanks man

Comment

No prob bro. ill see wat I can do and mayb help u out. Gota go gotta do legs at 1030

Comment

Welcome to JM read up learn more steroid's are not something to take lightly, you need to learn about what you are going to be putting into your body!

Comment

Welcome to JM

Comment

Working...
                              X