Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have questions about first cycle.

does this look like a good first cycle?

test Enth @ 500mg/week-weeks 1-10. then 300mg for week 11, then 200mg for week 12
    d-bol @ 50mg/day- weeks 1-4.

also, ive read so many different PCT guides, that im almost worse off cause i cant make up my mind how i should go about it. any help in that area also?

Why the taper off with the test @ the end?

Comment

imo 30mg d-bol will be plenty, test e is a good choice 500mg a week will work grate i don't think tapering off to the end will do any harm but just curious why you want to do this? you running gp stuff? and maybe nolva for pct around 3 wks, 40mg, 20mg, 20mg?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzo View Post
        Why the taper off with the test @ the end?
        im almost wondering the same.lol
        no, the reason is i was told it would help with the "coming off" feeling. i was gonna just do 500mg/week right thru week 12 and do my pct and call it a good cycle,but had that idea thrown in there and i figured if i asked, maybe yall could tell me if the guy was full of shnit or not and wether or not its needed. id rather look clueless rather than fuck up and everybody KNOW im clueless.lol

Comment

ohh, ok. just do the novla @ 40mg/day for the first week and then 20mg.day for weeks 2 and 3 after the cycle? from what i understand,clomid and novla are just as effective,right? cause my source only has clomid. and for the final question,would it be ok to do the 40/20/20 with the clomid?
          if not,just kick me in the teeth.lol

thanks for all the help so far. lookin forward to yalls reply.

Comment

I dont think the tapering would hurt any, but if it was me I would run it @ 500 for the full 12 weeks......

Comment

ok,cool. i had my whole buying plan based off a 12 week @500mg/week cycle anyway.lol

so, like this
              weeks 1-12 test e @ 500mg/week
              week 1-4 dbol @ 30mg/day
              end of week 12-15- novla @ 40mg/day for 1st week and then 20/20 fo weeks 2&3. right?

Comment

Saw this and it seems to fit your cycle, just add D-bol (also the AI's and PCTs are rather inexpensive);

Weeks 1-10:
                *500mg testosterone per week
                *1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg)
                *1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
                *1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)
                *320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day (Milk thistle work well also)

Week 11:
                *320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day (Milk thistle work well also)

Week 12:
                *1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Testosterone likes to turn into DHT, DHT is highly androgenic. Proscar and Propecia (Fincar/ Finasteride) has been shown to inhibit 5alpha reductase from converting testosterone to DHT.
                Armidex = (Anastrozole) anti-aromatases = prevents testosterone from being converted into estrogen.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by chevy355s10 View Post
                  ohh, ok. just do the novla @ 40mg/day for the first week and then 20mg.day for weeks 2 and 3 after the cycle? from what i understand,clomid and novla are just as effective,right? cause my source only has clomid. and for the final question,would it be ok to do the 40/20/20 with the clomid?
                  if not,just kick me in the teeth.lol

thanks for all the help so far. lookin forward to yalls reply.
                  Y would u wana do clomid 40 20 20? Ime I have had good results running pct for 4 weeks or more. Here's wat I suggest... run nolva 40 20 20 20 and clomid 100 100 50 50. I usually hit the clomid hard 300 1st day then 200 for a week 100 a wk the 50 for 2wks

Comment

im almost wondering the same.lol
                    no, the reason is i was told it would help with the "coming off" feeling. i was gonna just do 500mg/week right thru week 12 and do my pct and call it a good cycle,but had that idea thrown in there and i figured if i asked, maybe yall could tell me if the guy was full of shnit or not and wether or not its needed. id rather look clueless rather than fuck up and everybody KNOW im clueless.lol
                    i would run it at the same dose all the way through. after your last injection, the test will tapper itself off, as it slowly leaves your system, due to the long half life
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      i would run it at the same dose all the way through. after your last injection, the test will tapper itself off, as it slowly leaves your system, due to the long half life
                      You will be happier this way lol don't cut your test short bro!!! take advantage of your first cycle. You going to gain alot of weight lol be ready bro i loved my first cycle of test, It felt great brotha!!!
                      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                        Saw this and it seems to fit your cycle, just add D-bol (also the AI's and PCTs are rather inexpensive);

Weeks 1-10:

Week 11:

Week 12:
                        *1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Testosterone likes to turn into DHT, DHT is highly androgenic. Proscar and Propecia (Fincar/ Finasteride) has been shown to inhibit 5alpha reductase from converting testosterone to DHT.
                        Armidex = (Anastrozole) anti-aromatases = prevents testosterone from being converted into estrogen.
                        well, idk if you can answer me, but how much would all that "extra" stuff be? i know its not x-tra,juat askin. cause, just the test,d-bol,and the pct novladex is $186 as it stands...wich isnt much at all,compared to how much it woulda cost me from other people.

Comment

well guys, just wanting to give a lil update on my cycle. ive had some liquid clen for about a week sitten in the room, waiting till i had my cycle planned out. im gonna run 2 cycles of it to drop about 20 lbs of fat and then start my REAL cycle. so, about 6 weeks till i start on the test,so i got enough time to have everything planed out before i need to start. thanks for all the help guys and keep the suggestions rollin in. i gotta have all the guidence i can get.

Comment

well, idk if you can answer me, but how much would all that "extra" stuff be? i know its not x-tra,juat askin. cause, just the test,d-bol,and the pct novladex is $186 as it stands...wich isnt much at all,compared to how much it woulda cost me from other people.
                            I have found; Fincar for $1.42 -30x5mg , Armidex for $25 30x1mg and Clomid for $15-$18 30x100mg - pretty cheap to add.
                            Saw Palmetto and Milk Thistle are OTC aprx $15-$20
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                            X