Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I came to this site to learn and share!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I came to this site to learn and share!!!!!!!

So every evening I get home after working and then going to the gym. I make my evening meal and look forward to sitting on my ass and reading the forum to see what interesting new information I get to read. Whether it be about HCG or anavar or diet tips or even a rerun of a cycle someone posted.
    So recently with intensifying frequency, I have to sift through all these wasted threads that eat up server space about wheres my shit? Why haven't they sent it? Why's it taking so long? Is this place legit? I opened a ticket? The tracking number doesnt work..how long do I have to wait?
    WOULD YOU NEWBIES QUIT FUCKING POSTING THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am sick of sifting through all your whining about it!!!!!!!!
    If thats all you are on here for then LEAVE!!!!!
    Come on guys you are seriously taking away from the whole purpose of this board. There are awesome, knowledgeable people on here with a lot to offer to keep your asses healthy and safe when you start messing with something you nothing about.

Sorry for being a dick......I'm just getting frustrated with the garbage.
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

You do realize that this isnt going to stop that from happening right? so raging about it isn't gonna do you a whole lotta good lol :P but yeah I can see where it might get old but damn I dont think id get that mad at something so small what kinda juice you on lol:P

Comment

Funneeeeeeeee sebaco.........I know.... why you gotta be all realistic n stuff? lmfao.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

help me out about my albuterol thread lol the more info I can get the betta!

Comment

Well u make a good point sebaco but the prob is people that are crying its usally over a hundred dollar order and there putting are sponsor ect at risk and this ain't burger king they don't read rules and are vets on here and people with more than 2or3 posts don't do stuff like that we are here to laugh teach and learn if they have a prob this is not the place to wine they have to go to the sponsor if they don't tell them theres a prob how will n s no we got to keep it clean on here

Comment

We have to keep reporting them just like safelife said to do

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
              So every evening I get home after working and then going to the gym. I make my evening meal and look forward to sitting on my ass and reading the forum to see what interesting new information I get to read. Whether it be about HCG or anavar or diet tips or even a rerun of a cycle someone posted.
              So recently with intensifying frequency, I have to sift through all these wasted threads that eat up server space about wheres my shit? Why haven't they sent it? Why's it taking so long? Is this place legit? I opened a ticket? The tracking number doesnt work..how long do I have to wait?
              WOULD YOU NEWBIES QUIT FUCKING POSTING THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I am sick of sifting through all your whining about it!!!!!!!!
              If thats all you are on here for then LEAVE!!!!!
              Come on guys you are seriously taking away from the whole purpose of this board. There are awesome, knowledgeable people on here with a lot to offer to keep your asses healthy and safe when you start messing with something you nothing about.

Sorry for being a dick......I'm just getting frustrated with the garbage.
              Hell ya! U go boy

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more! I have only been a member for a short time but in that time thanks to the MODS and senior members I have learned more than I thought possible. I'm worried that those knowledgable guys are gonna get fed up and stop sharing all that info because of guys wasting there time. Hopefully thats not the case.

Comment

Can't we all just get along?
                  Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

The people that have been here for a while agree with everything your saying bro..we all feel the same way people just need to use some common sense when posting a complaint or just whining in general otherwise this board will end up like alot of others and we don't want that.......We like to think we're one big family and in alot of ways we are..and like every family there are disagreements and agruments lets just keep it repectful

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                      The people that have been here for a while agree with everything your saying bro..we all feel the same way people just need to use some common sense when posting a complaint or just whining in general otherwise this board will end up like alot of others and we don't want that.......We like to think we're one big family and in alot of ways we are..and like every family there are disagreements and agruments lets just keep it repectful
                      Exactly, the problem is there are too many newbies who have no common sense, or are too lazy to read the friggin rules before posting
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I totally agree with you limo but aren't you tired of the same stuff with the ordering complaints? Don't mind non researched questions or even silly questions. I love this site, I really enjoy everyone on here, I've learned a shit ton from my brothers that have first hand knowledge and experience. I'm just tired of logging on everyday to see 1/3 of the new threads being, i just ordered and where's my stuff? I've been waiting 4 weeks now....blah blah blah. Then it's the same responses from the senior members, be patient.....the sponsor is gtg......open a ticket......etc.. I joined.....i read......I read some more.......I ordered......I waited.....I waited some more......i received my order....since then I've ordered several times......the last order, i waited 4 weeks for it to process. Big deal......no inspired thread because of this.....no whining....nothing....just enjoy reading stuff worth reading from all you guys that contribute worthwhile stuff........thats all. Sorry Limo if you think I was just trying to be a dick.....not my intent. Just got frustrated... Godspeed brothers.
                        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                          I totally agree with you limo but aren't you tired of the same stuff with the ordering complaints? Don't mind non researched questions or even silly questions. I love this site, I really enjoy everyone on here, I've learned a shit ton from my brothers that have first hand knowledge and experience. I'm just tired of logging on everyday to see 1/3 of the new threads being, i just ordered and where's my stuff? I've been waiting 4 weeks now....blah blah blah. Then it's the same responses from the senior members, be patient.....the sponsor is gtg......open a ticket......etc.. I joined.....i read......I read some more.......I ordered......I waited.....I waited some more......i received my order....since then I've ordered several times......the last order, i waited 4 weeks for it to process. Big deal......no inspired thread because of this.....no whining....nothing....just enjoy reading stuff worth reading from all you guys that contribute worthwhile stuff........thats all. Sorry Limo if you think I was just trying to be a dick.....not my intent. Just got frustrated... Godspeed brothers.
                          No man totally agree with everything your sayin...hey I've snapped at a few idiots myself...... hell I even banned myself just recently for a couple of days for lashing out at someone....thats why I say its fine to be upset and i wish the new guys would take their time and learn the rules before shaking the tree and causing good people like yourself to snap!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X