Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naps What's up with orders why is too late?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps What's up with orders why is too late?

Why Naps don't give tracking numbers to ppl for to be quiet??? orders are late very long time .((

Originally posted by Varuzhan View Post
    Why Naps don't give tracking numbers to ppl for to be quiet??? orders are late very long time .((
    what tracking number? I got one like a week ago, and it does not work. It's worthless. Like someone mentioned, your treat could be delivered without any info on the tracking #.

Comment

Are you guys just trying to vent here or believe posting your complaint here is going to help? Ever heard the term, shit happens? Guys if you are that ticked off and frustrated you can always go back to the way it was since I'm pretty sure you don't have a doctor prescription like a lot of us on here do. Go to your local gym and solicit someone from there to pick you up some gear. See how it works out for you. I ordered march 11. They just shipped today...big EFFIN deal!!!!!! Be patient.....you guys find this site, find naps, get all giddy, order and expect that shit to be there the next day like you are Wiley coyote and it's Acme company. You know what I'm still doing? Ummmm waiting. You know what I'll continue to do? Ummmm wait. PATIENCE!!!!!!! Brothers. patience!!!!!
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
        Are you guys just trying to vent here or believe posting your complaint here is going to help? Ever heard the term, shit happens? Guys if you are that ticked off and frustrated you can always go back to the way it was since I'm pretty sure you don't have a doctor prescription like a lot of us on here do. Go to your local gym and solicit someone from there to pick you up some gear. See how it works out for you. I ordered march 11. They just shipped today...big EFFIN deal!!!!!! Be patient.....you guys find this site, find naps, get all giddy, order and expect that shit to be there the next day like you are Wiley coyote and it's Acme company. You know what I'm still doing? Ummmm waiting. You know what I'll continue to do? Ummmm wait. PATIENCE!!!!!!! Brothers. patience!!!!!
        Agreed^^^ incase u guys haven't realized it the shit ur tryn 2 get is illegal. So if something happens its not n*** fault! After they ship its outa their hands wat ont u understand? They're getn a bunch of new orders everyday ad for some reason y'all think urs is the most important. Chill and wait it will come

Comment

somethings up they wont respond at all to my emails i hit the m up twice mon and now today my ticket was untouched

Comment

Guys they will take care of u #1 #2 this is not the place to talk about orders ect read the dam rules wtf is wrong with people read read read the rules go to our sponsor and deal with ur problems there they will get back to u if u don't like how ur getting treated go else where are sponsor is the greatest stop the nonsense one here not the place to cry go to ur girl friend or ur mom to cry not here

Comment

Originally posted by lil jay View Post
              somethings up they wont respond at all to my emails i hit the m up twice mon and now today my ticket was untouched
              DO you think they have just a few tickets? Fuck no with all this going on there are over 800 tickets a day and only a few guys to go them, they will respond within 24hours be paitent. You can also log back into your account and see if they responded if you dont get anything in your email as some email accounts do not get there reponses and that is clearly stated on the front page of the support site.
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Working...
              X