Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavar + Proviron, feedback needed

Hi all!
    Never run orals before (used Test-e in the past) but for now I can't inject (sigh! Afghanistan is calling me )

I'm running this cycle:

week1: Var 20mg (day one), Var 30mg ED rest of the week (dose splitted every 8 hours)
    week2: Var 30mg ED
    week3: Var 30mg ED
    week4: Var 40mg ED
    week5: Var 40mg ED
    week6: Var 40mg ED + Proviron 50mg ED (to prevent some libido losses... lol)
    week7: Var 40mg ED + Proviron 50mg
    week8: Var 40mg ED + Proviron 50mg

PCT: Nolva 20/20/20 + Clomid 50/50/50

Stacking with liver's protectors, creatine, gluta, fish oil (omega3), whey & casein proteins,zma,tribulus,multivitamin.

What do you think, experts ?
    I can also up the dose to 50mg... I have some Var in hand.
    Please, help!
    Splugged
    Last edited by Splugged; 03-30-2011, 08:22 PM.

Anyone, please?

Comment

Not very experienced but I had to take 60 mgs a day of Var to get noticeable results. Other posts I have read from some senior guys have said that they dose at 80mgs a day.
      Everybodys different but if u can u might want to jack the dosage up a bit.

Comment

Yes, I can jack the dosage. But this is my first very oral cycle and I'm scared for my liver. Where I have to go I have to be... efficient!
        And for Proviron? It's ok with Var?

Comment

Originally posted by Splugged View Post
          Yes, I can jack the dosage. But this is my first very oral cycle and I'm scared for my liver. Where I have to go I have to be... efficient!
          And for Proviron? It's ok with Var?
          Anavar is one of the mildest orals you can get, so don't be worried even running doses up to 100mgs. You still should run a liver support but really not needed. Proviron is great with anavar or with anything really. I feel like you should run it througout your whole cycle you would prob get better results since you can't run test. But thats just my opinon, im sure others will have more info to give ya bro.
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

i use proviron through my entire cycle at least 25mg every day, youll be fine. just make sure you drink at least a gallon of water every day also.
            Good look in Afghanistan.

Comment

If I were in a position where I couldnt pin. I'd run a dbol only cycle at 50mg AM. Due to the short half life this would maintain Test levels closer to normal than Anavar...

But back pumps might be a bitch for u especially if ur doing a lot of running, Shit I can't jog a mile on dbol without feeling like i've slipped a disc lol
              Last edited by Deltoid; 03-31-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
                Anavar is one of the mildest orals you can get, so don't be worried even running doses up to 100mgs. You still should run a liver support but really not needed. Proviron is great with anavar or with anything really. I feel like you should run it througout your whole cycle you would prob get better results since you can't run test. But thats just my opinon, im sure others will have more info to give ya bro.
                I'm thinking... if run var for 10 weeks instead of 8 at 60/70mg? Of course, + proviron 25/50mg ED... uhm... I'm thinking....

Comment

Originally posted by unionbrother View Post
                  i use proviron through my entire cycle at least 25mg every day, youll be fine. just make sure you drink at least a gallon of water every day also.
                  Good look in Afghanistan.
                  I drink, normally, 1-2 gallons of water. So, no props.
                  Thak you bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoid View Post
                    If I were in a position where I couldnt pin. I'd run a dbol only cycle at 50mg AM. Due to the short half life this would maintain Test levels closer to normal than Anavar...

But back pumps might be a bitch for u especially if ur doing a lot of running, Shit I can't jog a mile on dbol without feeling like i've slipped a disc lol
                    Yes, I know bro.
                    Dbol would be perfect.
                    But I have var on hand and I have no time to wait for a new order delivery!

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoid View Post
                      kind of a side note that i'm going off on here...that threay was based around a very low dose of 10mg. i'm not sure what the science would say on 50mg. the half life is what, 4.5 to 6 hrs, right? so lets say 5hrs for the sake of math. you want all the dbol out by the time you're sleeping at night, in hopes that your natural test isn't going be disrupted, right? so lets say you take 50mg at 8am. with a halflife of 5 hours, at 1pm, you will now have 25mg left. at 6 pm, you'll have 12.5 and at 11 pm, you will still have 5mg, the equlivalent of having just popped 1 naposim tab before bed. then, by 4am you'd be down to 2.5mg and by the time it would clear your system, you're taking another 50mg.
                      honestly, i have no idea how taking 5mg would effect your test levels. i wonder how much it would take to stop test production??? i'm going to think it wouldn't shut you down hard like a shot of tren, but i'm just guessing.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I have no proof of this but I imagine it still wouldn't shut u down as hard as anavar, test levels would be a bit up and down but that little amount of the hormone left lingering over night wouldn't do much to affect test levels returning close to normal.
                        Last edited by Deltoid; 04-01-2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Just last thing, bros.
                          If i'll run var for 10 weeks at 50/60mg ED, what PCT?
                          Nolva, Clomid or both?

20/20/20 Nolva + Clomid 50/50/50 would be enough?

Thanks bros!

Comment

Working...
                          X