Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice aasp i will star first cycle next week!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice aasp i will star first cycle next week!!!

I GOT PRIMO,EQ INJET . AND ANAVAR,WINNY TABLETS AND NOLVA N PROVIRON ,. MY STATS 38 YEARS, 5'10" 182 POUNDS ,17 0/0 BODY FAT . WHICH OF THOSE I SHOULD START. AND WHICH ONE CAN SAVE FOR THE NEXT CYCLE??? OF COURSE I WILL NEED THE DOSAGE PER DAY OR WEEK . THANKS FELLAS .( NEW GUY FROM NY)

Where's the test? U should thro a low dose of test in there.

Comment

How many weeks are you going to be on this cycle and what are you trying to achieve

Comment

a plan to run this cycle for 6 weeks and 6 w off and just want tu add lean muscle mass may be not ripped at all but want to see my abs .remenber 5'10" 182 pounds and 17 0?
        0/0 bfat am been drop from 200 a year ago all natural just rigt diet ,cardio n hard trainning not starving . need best combo cycle base of what juice i own . i will start next week. so any advice from any pro out there?

Comment

a plan to run this cycle for 6 weeks and 6 w off and just want tu add lean muscle mass may be not ripped at all but want to see my abs .remenber 5'10" 182 pounds and 17 0?
          0/0 bfat am been drop from 200 a year ago all natural just rigt diet ,cardio n hard trainning not starving . need best combo cycle base of what juice i own . i will start next week. so any advice from any pro out there?

Comment

Working...
          X