Barry Bond's Ex-Mistress is a Rat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Bond's Ex-Mistress is a Rat

It's in head line news , his ex is telling everything she knows. That's why I don't do nothing around anyone. We can love the but we can't stop them from running their trap. It's not their fault entirely, it's the nature of the beast. A lot of men are like this as well.

A lot of men are like this as well.
    Not men! Actually - I have been stunned a few times at how time changes things - and people can turn on you.

Comment

cLASSIC sTEROID scare tactics by the Media also, the News stated that he had every side effect know and made up while they were together.
      They even claim Bonds blaimed an injury on roids???

on the other hand Two thumbs up to the chick who refused to talk about Farve's cock.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
        It's in head line news , his ex is telling everything she knows. That's why I don't do nothing around anyone. We can love the but we can't stop them from running their trap. It's not their fault entirely, it's the nature of the beast. A lot of men are like this as well.
        Strict need to know business, and if I tell you then i will have to kill you. That's my theory. Look at Roger Clemens and all his so called friends.

Comment

Who would've thought an ex-mistress would be classless?

Comment

I believe she is telling everything she knows and everything she doesn't know the man is a athlete with a gift I don't believe aas made him who he is strickly a aid in performance as we know nobody talks about the hard work the pain that we must go through to try to achieve are #1 I believe that we have the heart and dedication to go were most won't

Comment

guy was prob shootin 10mL a day.. im sure she was pinning him too.

Comment

Whatever he was shooting, none of anyones business. He is a good dude. People pay to see freaks in sports.

Comment

Yea., lol but thats now how the government sees it

Comment

"Never TELL YOUR BITCH YOUR BUSINESS BECAUSE SHELL TURNAROUND AND BE THE NUMBER ONE EYE WITNESS" e40 rapper

Comment

well like the old saying goes three can keep a secret if two are dead!!!

Comment

My opinon is: Just keep your nose clean!!! Don't get into anybody's business and keep your mouth shut!!! Got me a long ways!! And if your so called buddies run their mouths then you handle it!!! Nuff said..

Comment

Working...
                        X