One of the biggest mistakes newbites make when buying gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the biggest mistakes newbites make when buying gear

They want to nickle and dime and expect great results and then when done there one are two bottles they write it off as junk or didn't work. Guys don't nickle and dime you will never grow. This sport you must spend to be big. If you are not ready, wait till you are. By the time you keep paying shipping fees you could of gotten that much more on the first round.
    Attached Files

good point. and if you can't aford to do a solid cycle, you certainly can't aford the food it will take to eat a proper bodybuilding diet.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Could not have said it better Sam
      Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      good point. and if you can't aford to do a solid cycle, you certainly can't aford the food it will take to eat a proper bodybuilding diet.

Comment

Looks good! Is that a sciroxx box in the back left I see?
        Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

Think so..
          Originally posted by WhoShotYa View Post
          Looks good! Is that a sciroxx box in the back left I see?

Comment

100% true right here!!!! Better to have to much of something then not enough, and hey so safe am i being cheap by going with GP?? Should i step up to HG or am i alright? Gp has always treated me right, but i know sciroxx is the shiz nit...
            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
            X