NAPS HGH (Hygetropin)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAPS HGH (Hygetropin)

Whats up guys, wanted to know if anyone has purchased and used the Hygetropin from napsgear. Was thinking about buying a load but I cant get a clear answer on if it is legit. Anyone have any experience with it? Thanks for the replies guys.

If its from ---- I'm sure its legit. Sorry tho nevr used it

Comment

Ive heard nothing but great things about the anablics and actually getting some shipped at the moment. Ive just heard a lot of hearsay about hygetropin in general ya know, not matter what site it comes from, thanks for the reply though bra.

Comment

Sure.. I wantd 2 try like 3kits with test but its jus 2 costly. I gota friend that can hook me up a bit cheaper so well see

Comment

I have no hookups here in town man, never know is a narc ya know. Safer for me to go online. I was going to do that too. Run Test and Deca and 6 kits of HGH, just need some confirmation on that Hygetropin. Good luck man.

Comment

I think IM posted results. It's a go bro..

Comment

check out my thread called "the plan" in the HGH forum I am currently on 8iu per day hyge... I've gained 24lbs in the last 4 months with no great change in diet... 2 inches on muy arms 2 inches on my chest.... GOOD SHIT!

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
                check out my thread called "the plan" in the HGH forum I am currently on 8iu per day hyge... I've gained 24lbs in the last 4 months with no great change in diet... 2 inches on muy arms 2 inches on my chest.... GOOD SHIT!
                Christ that is a prety high dose bet your lovin it. Did you get your HGH from naps bro?

Comment

VitaminSman - check out RonnyT's post. It should not take very long to get your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by goanywhere View Post
                    VitaminSman - check out RonnyT's post. It should not take very long to get your answer.
                    Hey man I appreciate that! Was a kick ass post, obviously feel much better now! Now on to purchasing!

Comment

yes, I'm using Naps Hygetropin...

my 62 year old dad is on it also.. he's gained about 15 lbs of solid muscle in the last 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
                        yes, I'm using Naps Hygetropin...

my 62 year old dad is on it also.. he's gained about 15 lbs of solid muscle in the last 3 months.
                        Thats fucken phenomenal bro, get excited just hearing about the results of others, happy for you guys!

Comment

you're happy??

he's extatic... he hasn't been this fit in 20 years...

Comment

The hygetropin being sold by our sponsor is being purchased thru Dr.Lin the guy who was directly involved in the developement of the product...its the best of the best thats why it costs what it does

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                              The hygetropin being sold by our sponsor is being purchased thru Dr.Lin the guy who was directly involved in the developement of the product...its the best of the best thats why it costs what it does
                              Im familiar with him, his products and his backgroundhis is great news! Really appreciate you guys responding so rapidly to my question. I ran GENSCI Jintropin for about 8 months a while ago, saw phenomenal results so kind of wanting to get back on the HGH train. Doing the Emerald Cup up in Seattle in October so trying to get a good aresenal together so I don't look lik complete fool on stage!

Comment

Working...
                              X