Silvio Samuel was being Poisoned!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silvio Samuel was being Poisoned!?!

MUSCLEMAG INTERNATIONAL, May 2011 issue, page 296, "Muscle Buzz" section by Peter McGough.

In 2007 Spain's Silvio Samuel competed in nine contests, in 2008, four and in 2009, five. He was bodybuilding's version of the Energizer Bunny. Then in 2010 he was completely absent from the competitive stage and rumors began to circulate that he was ill: His condition was brought on by the extremes of being a pro bodybuilder in the 21st century. In fact, he fell ill and was hospitalized last summer by what he thought was a respiratory infection and which the rumor mill interpreted as imminent liver and kidney failure. Stories spread that his bodyweight had been reduced to that of a marathon runner, despite there being no discernible streamlining of the physique that had won four pro contests. The scaremongers were unanimous: The former Olympic lifter's career was over. But it seems the truth of Samuel's illness is even more bizarre than what the rumors hinted at. In a recent telephone conversation, Silvio revealed that the cause of his illness, which had hitherto been a mystery to him, had been ascertained. He explained that someone (formerly close to him) had deliberately poisoned him. Certain factors restrain us from going into more detail at this point but the LAPD is dealing with the matter. We'll bring you future developments as they occur.

Meanwhile 36-year-old Silvio -- with a clean bill of health -- is back in full gym action and is planning on entering the New York Pro on May 28.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

wow poisoned with what?? Someone slipping engine coolant into his orange juice?? rat poison in the salad?? wwoww

Comment

now that is the question...i'll post up any details as they come out
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Wow that's scary 2 know that there's people out there who will do that. Keep me posted

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle
          Dang thats crazy I would love to hear about this, Keep us posted sam Thanks.
          Yes keep us posted. They say that fact is stranger than fiction - yet I still find this shocking.

Comment

Working...
          X