Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kefei HGH

Hey guys

Im looking for sum real world feedback on Kefei by biotech. Has any1 used it and had good results.'

thanx

till now its been 3 months that i have been taking kefei and so far so good, im off season at the moment and although carbs are high still im seeing results. Thumbs up for kefei.

Comment

Originally posted by Miggy236 View Post
      till now its been 3 months that i have been taking kefei and so far so good, im off season at the moment and although carbs are high still im seeing results. Thumbs up for kefei.
      Wow 'm surprised to hear that...your getting quality results thats great. I had read that there were alot of junk Kefei floating around and the quality of the legit stuff wasn't all that great...glad your having a decent experience with it

Comment

yeah heard of that too but im getting it from a legit guy so im kinda safe from that side of view. well i can say for myself as im on it at the moment taking 8iu's per day and can feel the difference. obviously not that much as only 3 months passed but i can say that its doin its work alright

Comment

Holy crap 8iu's that on the upper side of the dosing no wonder why you might be gettin some aches and pains on it..how are the wrists doing??

Comment

lol at holy crap , yeah in october im competing and since im still on bulk yeop 8 iu's GH and 12iu's ins, but the ins 4 wks on 4 wks off. wrists are fine but sometimes in the mornin my hand will be sleeping more than i would lol at the moment im weighing 125kilos aiming to compete 100kilos on stage. what do you think ?

Comment

Thanx for the feedback Miggy236.

Ur Kefei how does the box look, mines got kefei written on a white box with a green stripe on top and red stripe at the bottom. Box of 10 x 10iu's.
              I started my second box this week. No side at all, so wondering if it's the real deal. Im using 5iu'd ed, 2on 1 off. loosing abit of bf but that can be also due to my intense training.

What u think?

Comment

Will post a pic if im aloud

Comment

yeah if youre allowed show me some pics of the box and pics of the btl and ill tell you no probs

Comment

Here's a pic of the box, will post a pic of the bottle abit later.
                    Attached Files

Comment

so miggy236 what u think

Any1 else thats used this specific one before?

Comment

my box is white with kefei written all over and with a silver label with kefei also written on it acting as a seal on top of the box. the btls have a blue top with kefei also written on them.

Comment

Working...
                        X