What's up JM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up JM

I'm new to this site. I just started my first cycle, really basic: Test and D-bol. I've only been lifting for a little under two years, but my body has responded very well. I'm hoping to enter some Strongman competitions in the next two years - I just have to get strong first, lol.

Stats
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 305 lbs
    Bodyfat: 20-25%
    Bench: 360 (I know, weak for my body weight)
    Squat: 455
    Deadlift: 565

Goals: Get up to around 335 with gaining minimal body fat and, of course, get stronger.
    Diet: 400 grams protein, 450-500 grams complex carbs, 80-100 grams fat
    Cycle: 12 weeks, 400 mg test e per week, 40 mg d-bol per day for the first 5 weeks, clomid and nolva pct

Glad to be here and look forward to learning...

welcome .. and ur a bigboy good luck with first cycle bro

Comment

Welcome to JM

Comment

Hey safe Im new to juiced 2! It sucks about xxxxxxxxx! What do u think about xxxxxxxxxxx?

come back in a week and read the rules before you post. thanks.
        sam1976
        Last edited by sam1976; 03-29-2011, 10:37 AM. Reason: source talk

Comment

hey guys, AJ is a friend of mine who sometimes trains at my gym. he is pretty big for a natural guy and i think with time, he'll do well in strongman. he's got a lot of humility and is willing to listen and learn.

welcome bro!!! i bet that if you had a coach for strongman, to better understand technique, you'd be able to increase your lifts. i know you want to focus on conventional gym lifts for the time, and i'm sure they'll help with your overall size and strength, but from what i've heard, the only way to get better in actual SM events, is to practice in that event. i've been listening to a wkly radio show called 'the RX power hour' on rx muscle. you can get the back episodes there. very good stuff. many interviews with some 'how to' info inserted when the pros talk about getting ready for a contest. you can subsribe in itunes too.

you may get more replies on your cycle if you post it up in the AAS section. if you ask me, you're pretty much set to go, but it wouldn't hurt to get the thoughts of others.
          sam1976
          Last edited by sam1976; 03-29-2011, 10:52 AM.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

yea man everyone is awesome here.. and every mod seems to specialize in a different area which is really cool.. we have safelife aka the hulk... sam aka blade .. ronnie.. the mad scientist . with all the lab results and great info.. all bases are covered here and everyone is awesome and willing to help.. any questions just ask.. no one flames u like other boards either so speak up!Personally i would bump the test to 500 .. idk what sam has to say just my opinion, 400 is leaning towards the low sidee.e my first cycle i ran 350 sust and wasnt as satisfied as i would have liked to be.

Comment

Damm warned this guy..... shame, but zero tolerence. pm or email guys, it's not hard to do. Damm sam, u the man
              Originally posted by Markharley View Post
              Hey safe Im new to juiced 2! It sucks about xxxxxxxxx! What do u think about xxxxxxxxxxx?

come back in a week and read the rules before you post. thanks.

Comment

Hey welcome to JM glad to have you have you here...look out for that guy SAM he's full of knowledge lol

Comment

Good 2 hav u bro

Comment

Welcome aboard Aj77smooth.

Comment

Welcome to JM, a grate board and grate group of people on here aswell!

Comment

Thanks guys. Ya, I was thinking of bumping up the test to 500, or atleast 450. Being my first cycle, though, I want to take it real easy. I figure I have a long time (hopefully) to grow, so I don't mind taking it slow. Everyone seems really helpful and nice. I'm looking forward for this to start kicking in...

Comment

Ya, I definitely want to get with a strongman coach. There is actually a guy at my other gym that is involved with that, and my cousin competes as well. I'm hoping to compete in the next two years. For the next few months, I plan on just getting stronger in the gym, but after that I am definitely going to have to specify my training. If you see a junk car, truck tires, or some atlas stones let me know, lol.

Comment

Good to have brother

Comment

Greetings and welcome to the board
                              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                              X