Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology

Hey everyone I want to apologize for something I said in the Chat Box about a week ago. It was my fault I should have read the rules first. In my defense though, there where some others that had made mention of the same thing I did thats why I thought it was ok. I would like to make a personal apology to limo, I seen that he was very upset, so limo I apologize to you!!!
    ScubaKen
    Last edited by ScubaKen; 03-29-2011, 01:49 AM.

Cool... sure it will work out

Comment

No need to apologize all is forgotten..It takes a man to admit when your wrong and i want to say i'm sorry to you to, I probably got a little overly touchy about the whole thing myself and I'm sorry for that...like I said it's all in the past.............. welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by ScubaKen View Post
        Hey everyone I want to apologize for something I said in the Chat Box about a week ago. It was my fault I should have read the rules first. In my defense though, there where some others that had made mention of the same thing I did thats why I thought it was ok. I would like to make a personal apology to limo, I seen that he was very upset, so limo I apologize to you!!!
        ScubaKen - Welcome to JM. Were glad to have you.

Comment

Everyone makes mistakes. But only decent people admit their mistakes and learn from them. Welcome to JM mate.

Comment

Welcome aboard, what's in the past is in the past.

Comment

I forgive you!

Comment

All good in the hood

Comment

Working...
                X