X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forced urine sampling in Sweden

Raids on 40 gyms in Stockholm

via google translate:

Police carried out on Wednesday evening an extensive raid on more than 40 gym in Stockholm. Doping raid is the largest operation to date against the gym and doping.
    Some sixty persons are suspected of doping offense and has been released from urine samples. Police seized besides doping although weapons and drugs.
    The operation was directed against some 40 gyms in the Stockholm area in which the use of anabolic steroids is suspected.
    - It is worrying that we are seeing an increase in anabolic steroids among young people. It is important to intervene at an earlier stage to try to prevent young people becoming dependent on doping, "says Torgny S?derberg's detective and intermediate leaders at the County Police said in a statement.

"Very Young"

Two people were arrested and about sixty are reasonably suspected of doping offenses.
    - These have provide a urine sample which will now be analyzed. It is worrying that many of those suspects are very young, one only 17 years. It shows how important anti-doping work is, "said Ulf G?ranzon who is press officer at the Stockholm police.
    At the law, the police seized in addition to doping also weapons and drugs.
    http://polisen.se/Stockholms_lan/sv/...m-i-Stockholm/
    http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/1.23...ym-i-stockholm
    http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article8543059.ab
    Attached Files

It is unfortunate that the assanine laws making a proven beneficial pharmaceutical Illegal has labeled/turned a whole generation of young athletes into "criminals"
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Sad news indeed. They have given up on true drug pushers and hardened criminals. To show something and justify their jobs they attack honest working productive everyday citizens.

Comment

If i'm only a bodybuilder without any contact with any fedeartion(professional and/or non prof.) how can i violate anti-doping laws??? Doping is for people who compete in any federation with antidoping rules....

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
          If i'm only a bodybuilder without any contact with any fedeartion(professional and/or non prof.) how can i violate anti-doping laws??? Doping is for people who compete in any federation with antidoping rules....
          that's the problem! they try to put aas at the same level like narcotics! of course they emphasize on that by using again "young people" ridiculous.

Comment

Doing what I do in the gym is a lot better than what I used to do as a youth with all the alcohol & drugs I used to do, the authorities are picking up on easy targets for the wrong reasons.

Comment

sounds pretty expensive for all those drug test. with the economy the way it is. all though i dont condone teenage kids doing steroids. their hormone levels are all ready off the charts at that age. messing with that stage of life could damage glands and hormone secreation for life. some of these kids could possibly end up on hormone replacement for life. we all know how inexpierience and lack of knowledge can end up very bad for these guys. i highly doubt they do the nessesary research. to many of them will have the mind set that more is better, and we all know thats not the case. anyhow just my thoughts on the subject.

Comment

And I thought the Swedes were laid back people who never liked to take sides in anything?? This law needs to be challened to the highest court in Sweden. There is no way this would fly in America its an invasion of privacy to demand a piss test just because you think I'm doing something...whats next arresting innocent people walking down the street because you suspect they might be thinking about committing a crime??

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                  And I thought the Swedes were laid back people who never liked to take sides in anything?? This law needs to be challened to the highest court in Sweden. There is no way this would fly in America its an invasion of privacy to demand a piss test just because you think I'm doing something...whats next arresting innocent people walking down the street because you suspect they might be thinking about committing a crime??
                  Well said!

Comment

And while they are arresting people for steroids children are molested, people are mugged, and heroin and crack are peddled creating a new generation of addicts.

Bullshit.
                    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Originally posted by -Guido- View Post
                      And while they are arresting people for steroids children are molested, people are mugged, and heroin and crack are peddled creating a new generation of addicts.

Bullshit.
                      Well said. They are helpless to stop the heroin and crack so they go after the easy target. It's safer for them to

Comment

Working...
                      X