Biogen testosterone 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biogen testosterone 400

I attached the graphics of the analytical analysis of the sample (the actual vial) and in comparison the graphic of the sample 50-50 mixed with the reference sample. Later I'll add the graphics of the single reference standard. It shows that only the propionate is present of the labeled compounds. Between the propionate and the Cypionate Enanthate estrifications (that are not present at all ) we see the spike of something like phenylpropionate. and some peaks at the end that might show very long estrificated testosterones like decanoate or undecanoate, we didn't ask the lab to specify since the result is clear i.m.o. In these cases its uncertain if the UG lab just worked with bad powders or deliberate made cheap mislabeled products
    Attached Files

As always great work Ronny.

Comment

No wonder sold cheap..
      Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
      I attached the graphics of the analytical analysis of the sample (the actual vial) and in comparison the graphic of the sample 50-50 mixed with the reference sample. Later I'll add the graphics of the single reference standard. It shows that only the propionate is present of the labeled compounds. Between the propionate and the Cypionate Enanthate estrifications (that are not present at all ) we see the spike of something like phenylpropionate. and some peaks at the end that might show very long estrificated testosterones like decanoate or undecanoate, we didn't ask the lab to specify since the result is clear i.m.o. In these cases its uncertain if the UG lab just worked with bad powders or deliberate made cheap mislabeled products

Comment

26mg/ml? Thats is complete b/s.. Thanks for posting Ronny!

Comment

Nice work that lab is everywhere like they say its to good to be true

Comment

Is that the same as the biotech stuff from the"O"? My buddy was going to pick some up but they were sold out. Guess lucky him.

Comment

Here we go CHEERS to you Ronny...Thank God we have someone on this board with the techinical know how and the availibilty to get these types of test done..Who knows how many dollars you have saved the members from wasting on junk gear.....you deserve alot of credit..... this sport needs more people like you!!

Comment

I have tried Biotech from big O and its the strongest test I have ever injected. I have never heard of biogen.
                Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
                  Nice work that lab is everywhere like they say its to good to be true
                  It has nothing to do with its too good to be true. If they want to sell bad gear is because they want. There are several sources that sell gear at similar prices. Quality gear actually.

Comment

Wow that is fucked up!!!! no wonder they are 25 bucks a pop!!!hahahahh fuckin scammers
                    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                      Is that the same as the biotech stuff from the"O"? My buddy was going to pick some up but they were sold out. Guess lucky him.
                      2 different brands.

Comment

blows my mind how forums sponsor shitty labels without doing their homework.. i know JM would never do that

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                          blows my mind how forums sponsor shitty labels without doing their homework.. i know JM would never do that
                          Thats why Jm is my home and no where else!!!
                          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Shame so much junk around. You guys are in good hands..

Comment

And they r still a sponsor on another board to.. Thats y i got of them in the first place

Comment

Working...
                              X