This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting isgetting OLD

GEAR WHERE ARE U.. 6 week and u havent even breached the United states yet.. common now.. Iunderstand there was shipping problem, but how do orders made after arrive b4 it just boggles my mind. Are the mailmen using bicycles or walking? Also, is it too much to ask to get a tracking number that actually tracks the package and doesnt have me checking twice a day to see that the number doesnt even exist. Whatever, hope it comes before mrjuicedmuscle starts and in time so i can bulk for summer atleast. also who has used gp's anadrol..reviews perty pls.. take care guys

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
    GEAR WHERE ARE U.. 6 week and u havent even breached the United states yet.. common now.. Iunderstand there was shipping problem, but how do orders made after arrive b4 it just boggles my mind. Are the mailmen using bicycles or walking? Also, is it too much to ask to get a tracking number that actually tracks the package and doesnt have me checking twice a day to see that the number doesnt even exist. Whatever, hope it comes before mrjuicedmuscle starts and in time so i can bulk for summer atleast. also who has used gp's anadrol..reviews perty pls.. take care guys
    I think the SITUATION stole your package. LOL, I know it's frustrating. I have one coming into that's overdue. Fortunately it's a 4th qtr cycle so I"m in no dire need for it. But, I want it, I want it and I want it now.

Comment

I,m waiting also and should have mine in 11 days so they say ? First time order from n#ps and on internet. not complaning yet so far so good. Did a ton of research into naps and on line gear . This was the best place to order from. Cheaper prices and good selection. hopefuly mine will come soon and not drag out like yours is.
      Good luck !!!

Comment

IDK guys I just placed my order on the 21st of March, but when I went to check on the order they cancelled it??? telling me to check with WU and when I did, WU told me the $ had been signed for and picked up. So WTF!!!!!! They have the cash so where's my order??? HELLO NAPS???????

Comment

I went to check on the order they cancelled it?

Did you open a ticket or contact teamnaps yet?

Comment

Originally posted by superdad View Post
            IDK guys I just placed my order on the 21st of March, but when I went to check on the order they cancelled it??? telling me to check with WU and when I did, WU told me the $ had been signed for and picked up. So WTF!!!!!! They have the cash so where's my order??? HELLO NAPS???????
            You should log onto the website and check your order status there and see what it says. If you sent your money and they picked it up it takes 3 or 4 days to ship it out. Then you should receive a notice from them to your email telling you it shipped. That should be happening any day now if it didn't already. Then its 2 to 4 weeks before you see it, so assuming your cash was picked up on the say 23rd or 25th of March don't plan on seeing anything until like the week of the 17th of April now if you don't see any sign of your order on the site then you need to create a ticket on the website

Comment

Thanks limo, I did what you said so now I guess I just wait......... Hey Shiv I also opened a 2 tickets both times I got the same answer that the order was cancelled due to a possible mistake on WU's end but when I called them they said funds were signed and picked up sooo like limo says I guess I will have to wait..... Just hope my order gets here in enough time for the summer.....

Comment

My only real issue is why it takes so long once the money has been picked up, to fill an order. If you say 2-3 days then make it 2-3 days. I know they cant control the shipping, but the sooner we can see it has been shipped at least we have something to look forward to. When I place an order anywhere, I send payment in less than 24 hour hours. I think it is up to the seller to show the same courtesy to at least make an attempt to meet their shipping times, or at least give those that ask, a personal response when asking about a status. If something is out of stock, ask if the customer wants to wait for it before sending an order, or do they want to pay for 2 shipments. I think when you hit 7, 8, 9 + days after payment has been picked up with no update on status is just not acceptable. Will I go elsewhere, probably not. Just let peole know the reality of why it takes so long if it is going to be more than the 2-3 days shown. Hey if you have that much business maybe you need to think of more staff!!!!

Comment

I'm gonna chime in on this, I don't use this sponsor but I do know they're a big & busy sponsor. There are places out there that would gladly take your money and never send anything or even worse....send you some fake gear that's gonna put you in hospital (been there, done that). I know it's frustrating playing the waiting game and I'm just as bad when I'm waiting for my gear (who doesn't look forward to their cycle!). If it's running late it may be because they've a lot of orders and maybe it's better to wait a little rather than get the wrong items from the wrong place.
                  I'm sure they'll pull through for all you guys.

Comment

once again a drama filled thread, im closing this now.
                    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Working...
                    X