Greatest inspirational video ever!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest inspirational video ever!!

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!!

infatuation
    Last edited by infatuation; 03-27-2011, 10:53 PM.
    NOT YET CUT OR STACKED BUT I'M STILL AN INFECTIOUS INFATUATION

Gotta say,,,, That gives you a different point of view on things.. Good post Buddy!!!

Comment

its a good video something a bit different to watching people pump iron (witch i like just saying) also wooo my 100th post

Comment

Just watched this like 6 times!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Comment

Glad you like it
          infatuation
          Last edited by infatuation; 03-28-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Good post! Ali was the best "hype" man ever!

Comment

"Nobody hits harder than life, and its not about getting hit its about getting back up!! Your better than that"....damn right I'm better than that I've been places you people only hear about on tv...I've been hooked on Coke, homeless, i slept in a my truck on highway 495 in a rest area for a month cause i was to proud to admit i had a problem....that was a long time ago but i carry those scars as a reminder of how things could have turned out...I'm a better man today....That was a great post thank you for me making me pause for a momemt and think about how far I've come

Comment

Much respect Limo

Comment

This just makes me want to hit the gym right now and give it 200% effort

Comment

Awesome dude. I love shit like this. i feel like I can leg press a locomotive right now.

Comment

Great post brother.That is a great part of Rocky.So so true.Take it to the heart guys.Nothin could be truer.

Comment

Working...
                      X