Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico

Anyone been to Mexico recently? Are there any Sostanon Redijects left? Is Bayer Testoviron abundant?

Ummmmmm. Do you know what sponsored forum yer on here????? This is team naps country. Not Mexico bro......
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I wouldn't trust anything right now outta Mexico. A recent survey showed over 75% of the gear being sold out of the pharmacys is FAKE

Comment

I was in tijuana recently and they do have some shyt, but you cannot trust them at alll. Even the people from there call it donkey piss lolz.
        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

The further south you go the better. Mexico City is great for gear!

Comment

Never seen a jacked up Mexican

Comment

mexican beer is good. mexican steroids are bad.

Comment

If getting some steroids from Mexico make sure he is a solid source.. Just like limo said there's a lot of counterfeit steroids over there. there is a video on youtube where a guy goes to the black-market and pharmacy in Mexico and shows u all the fake product.

Comment

There are still plenty of sost redijects. THere are no fakes. Bayer testoviron are around too but expensive. They will try to sell you cheap testoprim d which is complete garbage by telling you its the same thing as sost.

Comment

thanks for the update on mexico gear... I've got a trip to El Paso coming up next week and was thinking of skip hopping down to Juarez to get some gear.. .sounds like a no go...

Comment

Mexico is like Egypt - bunch of fakes, even in the pharmacies.
                      All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Comment

Working...
                      X