newbie please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie please help

am 26 years old , just joined a gym, did my induction there last week . am 5.10 , am about 210 pounds , dont know my body fat% sorry new to this. looking to strip weight and add muscle tone and defination. been on the couch to many years. my plan so far with the help of members is a 50/50 of cardio and weights .am working on a diet plan and help wud be great . i dont anything about how the human body works , is there any supplements out there to help me. thanks for this web site and helping a whale like me out. god bless u all luke ireland.

I used to take Redline caps to give me extra energy and help burn off excess fat. Just be careful, it's strong stuff. Keep your dose low until your body can adjust and then up your dose once you know your body can handle it.
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Dino I love redline caps been using them awhile now they work great ,I take a few about an hour before I train ,when they start hitting I listen to some metallica and I am ready to tear the shit out of the gym.
      SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome my friend..

Comment

Originally posted by Matty051 View Post
          Dino I love redline caps been using them awhile now they work great ,I take a few about an hour before I train ,when they start hitting I listen to some metallica and I am ready to tear the shit out of the gym.
          Yup Matty, they work great but i built up a tolerance pretty quickly. They say not to take more than 12 caps a day so once I had been taking 12/ day and felt it wasn't giving me all I needed I moved on to clen and T3. I still like the Redline drinks on occasion.
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Dino 12 a day wow I take 3 in morning when I wake and then about an hour before I train I also take clen on n off
            SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to JM and to the Life.
              IMO being this new to the game all u need is a good multivitamin, maby a amino acid mix and possibly some low fat protein powder.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

thank u guys for takeing your time to respond to my msg, i am new to this life style , but i want to get fit. ( bigger, stronger,faster) i have a 22 month old son i want him to look up to his dad , i want to be fit to play games with him and be a good dad, not fat and lazy.. god bless u all luke ireland

Comment

No problem luke, but defineitly read up as much as you can about diet and exercise and let us know what kinds of plans you are thinking about. What kind of shape are you in now and do you have any experience with training? What sorts of cardio workouts and what forms of weight training were you planning on doing? If you can give us some more info we can help you out accordingly.
                  Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

i dont have a diet plan yet , am working on it at the moment. am doing cardio work outs . i.e. rowing machine , bike machine, shoulder and chest press .. cross trainer , and few other machines for my legs and arms , that i don`t know the names of yet. thank every member who took there time to get back to me ... and help on training wud be great and any ideas for my diet .. p.s. for my diet i started went to shop and got 32 tins of tuna . i mix it with rice and pasta .. thats my diet so for i am trying my best .. going to get sum of that low fat protein soon. god bless u all luke ireland

Comment

Working...
                    X