Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winstrol reviews/what it does,be honest guys

hi guys,
    seen alot of info aout winstrol but would like your own views please,starting my cycle and would like to know what affects it had on you?,was it as good as you thought?

from what i gather i harden up a bit,maybe drop a lbs or two and could put on a tiny bit of muscle? ob i need to keep the gym and cardio..

rorz
    'pump it up'

you wont drop any fat by taking winny bro. steroids dont burn fat. but people do take winstrol while dieting. it's through their diet and cardio that the weight loss comes.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I’m getting ready to use winstrol for the first time myself. I heard it’s real hard on your liver and at high dosages for long periods can cause joint problems. I also read that it can cause negative changes in libido. A friend of mine did it and said he loved it, got great strength gains too. I had another friend who used it a lot; he was almost 50 and looked like he should have been on the cover of FLEX magazine.

Comment

really?sounds good union.
        yeh i know what u mean sam,was thinking of some clen soon,better jut to diet instead and cardio?
        i have a shit crappy knee so bike and running is a no go.swimmings ok but not a fan of it.. would high intense work outs be ok as i cant do much cardio?
        'pump it up'

Comment

Originally posted by kodak_flash View Post
          really?sounds good union.
          yeh i know what u mean sam,was thinking of some clen soon,better jut to diet instead and cardio?
          i have a shit crappy knee so bike and running is a no go.swimmings ok but not a fan of it.. would high intense work outs be ok as i cant do much cardio?
          Would you be running Winny with test? I'm assuming you would because a winny only cycle is bad.

Comment

only been on it a couple weeks towards the end of my cycle, shit makes me strong, that's all I've noticed so far. So far I'm loving it, oh and it's helped dry me out, zero water retention even with no AI, 250 sustanon E3D.

Comment

I dont want to run TEST injectables with my winny,anything tablet form?? anything else i can NYFINEST?
              'pump it up'

Comment

It can be hard on the liver if your dosing at high dosages, like 200 to 300mg a day for 6 months to a year at a time..but if you stick to the recommended dose you should be fine and keep the cycles at 8 to 12 weeks with the oral version

Comment

Originally posted by kodak_flash View Post
                  I dont want to run TEST injectables with my winny,anything tablet form?? anything else i can NYFINEST?
                  Well I honestly wouldn't recommend running any oral AAS without testosterone, I know a few friends who have lost probably 90% of what they gained on oral only cycles, and that wasn't that much to begin with. If your looking to cut up or lose a few pounds why don't you just use clen with ketofin? Because I would highly go against any oral cycle without test. Just my 2 cents though

Comment

not a fan of clen, tried bee an just didnt like the stuff, cheers fo your input tho.
                    will run the winny + clucosamine + thistle milk, then Clomid.
                    pretty simple but trial and error hey for first cycle.
                    'pump it up'

Comment

im interested in winny as well. im debating between that and epistane...a lot of people feel epi is a better product then winny overall. but i'd be running it with my test/dbol cycle coming up, either with the dbol to keep estrogen sides low or towards the end to dry out. so keep us updated brah

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                        It can be hard on the liver if your dosing at high dosages, like 200 to 300mg a day for 6 months to a year at a time..but if you stick to the recommended dose you should be fine and keep the cycles at 8 to 12 weeks with the oral version
                        How about inject-able winstrol, I mean i would agree not to run more than a 8-12 week period, but would the liquid be less on the liver?

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
                          How about inject-able winstrol, I mean i would agree not to run more than a 8-12 week period, but would the liquid be less on the liver?
                          yes you can drink it also

Comment

If you dont want to pin I would just eat right turn the heat up at home and do the 300 workout that's what I did when I cut weight for a fight . I'm on dbol and test now I haven't gained any bodyfat I'm more ripped now than I was before I started this gear and in up 20 pounds
                            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Just don't do it your not ready,nobody does winny their first cycle bro come on now and whats a cycle without test nothing so just find something else to do like diet and lift . Don't worry about juicing right now, it will be a waste i can see it now!!!!!
                              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                              X