My experience in the mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience in the mall

Shortly i'm headed to the mall. I feel like i'm in a zoo. The stares and comments juice head. Funny thing when i turn to see who said it , "all of a sudden I hear silence" and a group of young kids weighting less then my left leg which is the weaker side. I feel like i'm hangging out with Mbig245 slapping at bar flys. But all in all I have learned to just smile, because the stares from the women as they walk past with their boyfriends are well worth it as the boyfriends stare at the ground gives me that extra look. But I say to my self another problem you don't need. God bless USA. any of you monsters experience this? How about the wide lat look they give you. Ha ha. If they only knew one day they will bust a vessal and tear a tendon, trying to be a bunch of nothing. I will see if i can video it today. If I dont come back on line tonight, I got beat up.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-26-2011, 09:22 PM.

I get it alot in the stores I go in...Thats why the wife goes everywhere for me and I just stay at home...Last time I went into a store I came around the corner and the Jaws dropped and they looked at the ground with a red face!!!! The 3 kids that were with the Mama said: Oh my God look at his arms...He's big.. Then everyone had to check it out!!! Kinda felt funny but it goes with the territory I guess... I'll say this...The women love it and the boyfriends hate it...What can you do?? lolololololololol

Comment

Yea I get it a lot in summer its great when everybody on the beach stops n stares or when u walk into a restraunt with a nice fitted shirt . My wife has gotten use to it she has been with me since we were 14 . U learn to ignore the stupid comments nothing good could come from it. Last summer at a back yard pool party a guy I no asked me when am I gonna get fat n out of shape so his wife won't want to have sex with me any more Lol . I told him he better start hitting the gym because I'm never gonna get fat n out of shape. It's funny when I tell people how old I am when I am hanging out at party with just shorts on with all people the same age.
      SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matty051 View Post
        Yea I get it a lot in summer its great when everybody on the beach stops n stares or when u walk into a restraunt with a nice fitted shirt . My wife has gotten use to it she has been with me since we were 14 . U learn to ignore the stupid comments nothing good could come from it. Last summer at a back yard pool party a guy I no asked me when am I gonna get fat n out of shape so his wife won't want to have sex with me any more Lol . I told him he better start hitting the gym because I'm never gonna get fat n out of shape. It's funny when I tell people how old I am when I am hanging out at party with just shorts on with all people the same age.
        Ok gotta ask how old are you ? I,m 52 and my girl freind seen your pic and now wants to have sex with you too!! LOL. I need a few yrs and a lot of gear to get where you are.

Comment

LOL thats funny ,Hey whats up ? I am 43 gonna be 44 next month.
          SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah thats why i never go to nightclubs.....you always run into that one guy who's suffering from beer muscles...It's also why I train like an animal, for all those idiots with something to say yet lack the will to try to better themselves...My days of beatdowns are behind me, not lost forever just not on display

Comment

Good to know crazy butt.

Comment

While I'm no where near you guys levels I've put on a solid 2 inches on my arms and chest since I joined this board back in November last year (from a 15 odd inch arm fit average joe to a 17+ inch big guy at the gym)... the change in how women respond is significant... the chick the works at the gym has gone from being chatty and friendly to turning red and looking down every time I catch her looking as if to say "damn you cought me getting wet again!" ... it is a little odd when you catch the really old grandma types checking you out though lol...

... gotta love it..

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                  Yeah thats why i never go to nightclubs.....you always run into that one guy who's suffering from beer muscles...It's also why I train like an animal, for all those idiots with something to say yet lack the will to try to better themselves...My days of beatdowns are behind me, not lost forever just not on display
                  Right on Limo, I enjoyed that shit in high school when all you got was a detention or maybe suspended for the day. When you get older it ain't worth it and neither are they. I take a mental picture and save it for that set I need some motivation for and it works.

Comment

I'm by no means a mass monster but yeah I do get the odd piss taker who will hunch up their shoulders or try to look big and yes I do get lots of looks from girls...........quite a lot of looks from guys as well!!!

Comment

Guys, haters are gonna hate no matter what, so just keep doing what you're doing and don't think nothing of it. Fuck everyone else and who cares what they say or think about you. Its all jealousy and insecurity, people say stupid shit as a defense mechanism and it makes them feel better about themself. The juicehead comments are annoying, but everyone needs to mind their own fucking business and keep their mouths shut because like the saying says, "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

my girlfriend hates the stares from other girls. she says sometimes she wishes i was fat lol. i kinda find it all rewarding, i just cant let it get to my head, i have to humble myself at times

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
                          While I'm no where near you guys levels I've put on a solid 2 inches on my arms and chest since I joined this board back in November last year (from a 15 odd inch arm fit average joe to a 17+ inch big guy at the gym)... the change in how women respond is significant... the chick the works at the gym has gone from being chatty and friendly to turning red and looking down every time I catch her looking as if to say "damn you cought me getting wet again!" ... it is a little odd when you catch the really old grandma types checking you out though lol...

... gotta love it..
                          Awww ya bro! Grammas need loving too! Lol jk

Comment

Working...
                          X