GP Test Cyp - G2G?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Test Cyp - G2G?

I recently (March 13th) started my first cycle, running GP Test Cyp @ 500mg/week. Obviously it's too late, but I was just looking for feedback from anyone that has used the GP Test C before. I'm almost two weeks in, haven't noticed anything positive or negative, which I understand is normal for Test C.

Also if you have used GP Test C or other brands, how long until you felt it kick in?

I just got off cyp almost 3 wks ago and I'm still gaining. It took me 2-3wks to kick in. U will like it. I like sust personally but cyp is nice 2. I ran 540 gpsust 1-5 500cyp 3-8 proviron 1-8 and pct and dbol 30mg ed 1-6. Amazing gains can't wait to get back on

Comment

takes between 3-6 wks bro happy gaining gp=g2g fo shooo

Comment

cyp can take a little longer than test e to kick in for me. i really get going around wk 4.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
          takes between 3-6 wks bro happy gaining gp=g2g fo shooo
          ^^^Really 6 wks? I've never heard that. Id say no more than a month.^^^ I'm real sensitive 2 juice so I blow up quick.wat do u hav 4 pct? Pct diet and pct ur gains will be great! Hav fun droc ull b very peased with gp

Comment

I love the stuff gp gear is strong and smooth gp dbol is freaking awesome
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Lol very true
              You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Sounds good everyone. Today is my 16th day, so hopefully I start to feel it shortly.

I'm only up a few pounds from starting, I imagine that being up 9lbs in week 4 is most likely the dbol and water, but I'm glad your having success!

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Comment

I've been impressed with all the GP oils. Their cyp is gtg.

Comment

gp is def g2g orals and oils, great price too

Comment

I loved the test CYP by GP used it with deca and dbol and put on 28 pounds last time around....wasn't the first time around either

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                        I loved the test CYP by GP used it with deca and dbol and put on 28 pounds last time around....wasn't the first time around either
                        That's wat I'm talkin about limo! How much did u use of deca + cyp

Comment

I'm now 25 days in running GP Test Cyp @ 500mg/week, no kickstart.

Can't really say that I've noticed much so far, I am up about 8 lbs but don't notice it in the mirror, no side effects either...

At the gym I've been able to move up a little bit in weight or reps on most exercises, but I don't know if its from the gp cyp or just from pushing it harder bc i'm on the sauce.

About a week ago I started to notice my balls tightening up, so I have started running HCG.

Will keep everyone posted...

Diet has been 3500 cals, 320g protein, 350g carbs, low-moderate fat. I've been pretty consistent, maybe 2 waste days tops on the diet...
                          droc885
                          Last edited by droc885; 04-07-2011, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Ull like it that shit blew me up

Comment

I hope so....it's my first cycle so I don't really know what people mean by "kick in" but it's been almost 4 full weeks now and I haven't noticed much. I also have another post out, I have Lot #112F while others have lot numbers in the 401s. Anything to be concerned about?

Comment

Working...
                              X