Newbie saying whats up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie saying whats up?

I'm just saying hi. Got started here because I was checking the forum to see what was up with my order but saw it was a good place for advice. By the way love Naps!

My history,
    Martial artist started training when I was ten, but started lifting weights when I was thirteen. I hold three black belts, used to kickbox.

Current stats
    Age 37
    Height 5'8"
    Weight 167 lbs
    Bodyfat at 12%
    Bench 315 lbs 3 times last set
    Squat 405 lbs 6 times last set
    Dead lift 315 3 times last set
    Military Press 135 8 times last set
    All sets pyramid up then pyramid down

First cycle was twelve months ago, goal is to be at 185 lbs at 8% bodyfat, within a year from now.
    Any advice is greatly appreciated, current cycle is GP sust 270 @ 540 a week, GP arimidex .5 mgs every day for 12 week cycle will add in anavar @ 20 mgs a day for the last six weeks, just to get a little more strength, and cuts. PCT is non-existent due to the fact that I was on TRT at 250 every other week from my doctor before I started so when I cycle down I just go back to that.

Diet is very clean I eat five times a day 200 grams of protein a day and carbs at 400 grams a day.
    Cardio is twenty minutes every day, works out to two miles. I work one body part every day Mon-Fri Sat and Sun off.
    Thanks and Hello! ;-)
    Little One

Welcome Little one (dig the name). Looks like you got your ducks in a row. Shouldnt be too hard to hit that goal - just eat more!

Comment

Welcome aboard little one

Comment

Good 2 hav u here brother. Id up ur protein 1.5g per lb. Other than that u will enjoy this board, hands down best bros and advice.

Comment

Welcome to JM!

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate it. I've tried upping my protein and all it did was cause me to spend more time in the throne room if you know what I mean. lol Any suggestions on how to up it and not waste so much time sitting down? I've seen some people do as much as 400 grams per day, whats the secret? Or is my body just not using all of it?

Comment

Welcome little one.

Comment

Greetings little one, welcome to the board!
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Good stats little one, keep it up

Comment

Working...
                  X