Looking For Five People to Train for Ten Weeks )sign up now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Five People to Train for Ten Weeks )sign up now

Please I can only do five. These are the things I need.
    1. height/weight
    2. possible picture of mid section and lower trunk (from shoulder to leg shot) No head shot or i will delete you.
    3. idea of your trainning experience
    4. how long you been trainning
    5. If natural tell me
    6. i need five guys who will give me 100%. I will do the rest.
    7. Any medical problems that may cause a problem..

I can not take everyone, so interviews on trainning, dieting will be asked.
    Please I don't need any other personal information. it's member will be labeled as subject #1 and so on. After getting the five, I will provide you with an email so we can say in touch.

TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING, WE WILL POST YOUR PICS AND LET THE BOARD JUDGE. THE WINNER WILL GET A PRIZE. 1ST THREE PLACES WILL AS WELL. LET'S GET SERIOUS. IT WILL BE MR. JUICED MUSCLE 2011.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-26-2011, 04:15 AM.

I'm subject # 1 then...Sign me up BIGGIN !!!!

Comment

Just and FYI SAFELIFE, Big started a thread in the diet/nutrition forum already. I'm in, 100%. Put DiscoDino down as subject #2 please.
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

wow, what an amazing oppertunity for anyone here interested in learning how to reach their bodybuilding goals. people pay BIG money for this type of service. just remember, SL is going to invest a huge amount into you, so if you apply make sure you are110% sure your life is in a place that you can follow through. best of luck with your project safelife and good luck to everyone who is interested in applying to his program!!! can't wait to see the results
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i mean im about to train hard for 10 wks .. not much experience kind of young and not big .. seems a lil out of my league ., but i love this site and got nothing else going on in my life right now so it would be cool to get such info. Sam what do u think am i too much of a shrimp lol(dont answer that)

Comment

I would love to get in on this but 1 armed freaks probably don't need to apply...I'll watch this closely though good stuff

Comment

Im in bro deffinatley
              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I would love to be included I 5'6 205lbs 43 years old been training my whole life . I competed in my early 20's for 5 years . I train n diet hard,sorry about the pic includes head shot . I am currently 4 weeks into my cycle test-e 500 mg n EQ 600mg weekly for about 20 weeks then drop the EQ n add Mast-e 400 mg weekly n 50 mg Winny tabs Ed ,keeping the test- e the same ,proviron as an e blocker n 500 hcg while on cycle.
                Matty051
                Last edited by Matty051; 03-26-2011, 02:39 AM.
                SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Let's do this fellas, yessssss!!
                  Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

height-5"7
                    weight-165
                    bodyfat-13%
                    training expierence-8 years started with wrestling and football in highschool, then soon after started training MMA and BJJ up until now at 22yrs old
                    cycle expiernce- 2 cycles, 1st one was just Test C 500mgs wk1-12-D Bol 30mgs wk1-5,2nd one was Test C 500mgs wk1-12-Deca 400mgs wk1-12-Anadrol 50mgs wk1-5, all with complete PCT and blood work with both.
                    I have nothing but time so i will be able to give my 110% to you bro
                    medical issue- only issue i have is in my diet i am lactose intolerent so no milk products and besides that im healthy and ready to go
                    I don't have any pics as of right now besides my upper bodyClick image for larger version

Name:	ggggg.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	151376i pmed you so hit me up i ya pickme brotha.
                    dav1dg90
                    Last edited by dav1dg90; 03-26-2011, 03:19 AM.
                    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]789[/ATTACH]
                      Instead of the show the biggest loser.. I could blow up... could be the smallest terd
                      Ya bro you need to get in on this where is your chest lol we need to get you going brothaaaa LOL lets get it in

Comment

lol i was 185 but got the flu man down to like 170 now shit sucks.. i feel decrepit

Comment

I hear ya bro im stuck at 165 thats what i am in the pic and by the way what ya think homie no homo!!!

Comment

looking pretty "sexual" no jomo.. lol got a good ass base bro... safelife is like.. god this is the crowd i have to deal wiht lolol

Comment

haahaha i bet and thanks on the feedback bro

Comment

Working...
                              X