Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the consumption of alcoholic beverages dilute the effects of AAS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the consumption of alcoholic beverages dilute the effects of AAS?

Does the consumption of alcoholic beverages dilute the effects of AAS?

I?m not saying ?washing down a d-bol with a beer?, but the regular use of alcoholic beverages and AAS together in general. I usually drink 2-glasses of red wine every night before I go to bed. Obviously there?s an increased risk for Hepatotoxicity, but will the alcohol diminish the effects of AAS?

My take on this is... Having a glass or two really wouldn't hurt ya.. But the studies I've read say that if you drink ( Parties) That may affect your gains and your training..
    Just think in moderation and your good!!!

Comment

On cycle I think if possible alcohol should be avoided like mbig245 said 1 or 2 won't kill you, but it wont do much good either lol

Comment

whats 4-8 weeks with no booze..nothing really if you want th body youv dreamed of hey union.
        i know where your comming from 100%,iv worked in magaluf and ibiza(dont know if you know them places) but its booze filled work/partying!
        'pump it up'

Comment

good advice everyone. i don't drink at all personally, and if you're taking an oral, i would suggest holding off on the booze, but outside of that, moderation...as the guys have already stated.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Obviously alcohol will inhibit your gains, due to dehydration and not being a great nutrient. Als, when taken with orals it will cause more stress to the liver. But will it keep the AAS from doing what they do? No, not in my opinion. One example to look at would be the 1980s and 1990s of pro wrestling. All of those guys used AAS, partied all night long with alcohol and drugs, then pumped iron in the mornings. Obviously the copious amount of alcohol they consumed did not dillute the AAS they were using. Oviously it didnt pan ot for alot of them in the long run healthwise, but it certainly didnt keep them from gaining while on the juice.

Comment

I’m obviously looking for a reason to not stop drinking corona and tequila every night. Just kidding, I’m gonna slow the parting down tomorrow…..the day after tomorrow…. Just kidding. If you want to look and feel your best alcohol is not a reasonable attribute to success. Thanks.

Comment

Hmm this thread is a worrying read this morning as i am hanging here.
                i only really drink maybe every other weekend but this week was a wake(strangely enough a death brought on entirely by the destruction of the liver with drinking) and a catch up with my frind tom and our friend glenmorangie.
                But still plenty of water and milk thistle i'll live...

Comment

I read article that alcohol is messing with testosterone, so that would be reason to avoid.

Comment

speaking from experience ... two years ago i did a cycle and drank like 2/3 days during week while on cycle and did the norm -worked out, diet, cardio but in all i just wasted the cycle and money from drinkin while on cycle like that... again one/two a week wont kill u or ruin your cycle, however just depends what u drinkin wine - sugar , beer - barley/wheat (like eating half loaf of bread) liquor - hard on liver/kidneys cause AAS compounds already stressing both out!
                    so take it from me... if u drink its ok but dont do more than two drinks a week...
                    Cr?z?

Comment

Working...
                    X