• Show
Clear All

• need help to grow

HI
    to begin i am 5ft 7 168 pounds 11% bf
    i take in 180 grams of protein and about 100g of carbs a day
    i have trained for a year and a half now 5 day split routine
    i will eat every 2-4 hours 5-7 meals a day

when i started my training i seemed to gain muscle pretty fast but all of a sudden it has slown right down to a stop. This is very frustrating i have been researching steroids now for the past 5 months maybe longer but not to sure if i should turn to them just yet as i would like to grow a bit more before introducing them into my training

I hope you guys can help me out

Thank you

First off, what does your 5 day split routine look like? Have you changed up your routine at all in the last year and a half? Do you do alot of cardio? My first thoughts are you might want to increase the weight you are training with, or switch up your routine all together. You should definitely increase your protein intake to 2 grams per pound of body weight. Also what do your meals consist of on any given day?
    DiscoDino247
    Last edited by DiscoDino247; 03-26-2011, 01:07 AM.
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Second off, youre eating like a 5th grader. From the nutrient info you provided it looks like youre taking in a whopping 1120 calories a day. Thats not gonna cut it chief. On or off the juice. Time to start eating a lot more. Your consumption of carbs could be upped to about a 2:1 ratio of carbsrotein. Try that out and see if it makes a difference.

Comment

not enough calories bro... if you want some advice hit me up

ons.com
        SAFELIFE1
        Banned
        Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-27-2011, 04:14 AM. Reason: SPAM

Comment

Also you got to remember you must change up your routine..Lift heavy one week and high reps the following.. I lifted natural for about 10 yrs. before using... Have you tried creatine, glutamine and all that other good stuff yet?? Try to grow as much as you can natural before going into the steroids... Just saying brotha...

Comment

i'd listen to mbig.. hes an orc

Comment

You ain't making gains because your body has become accustomed to your routine and you aren't eating enough. Before you start using gear you need to make sure you have your diet and lifting routine in order and you have to have the knowledge to keep your body in an anabolic state. If you don't, you are just going to be another "bro" at the gym who thinks he is hot shit because he gained a few pounds of muscle on cycle when he easily could of gained a shit load more and kept it if he had trained and dieted right.
              Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Allllll these guys are super right. Your body adapts to a routine or should i say one exercise if done 6 times in a row. You have to up carbs for sure protein could be upd a bit. If interested look up gomad diet. just google gomad. cool stuff
                "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

Ima hafta bump for the above, and give a big gold star to creatine. This is probably the single greatest OTC supplement in the past 20 years.

...that and some tasty Muscle Milk.

...and Animal Pak.

...and Androstene when it was legal.

...and I'll shut up now.
                  ?Great things are done when men and mountains meet.? -William Blake

Comment

Working...
                  X