New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

Hi all, My name is Ronny Tober some will know me I've been writing for Bodypage and later for William Llewelynns BodyofScience. I also wrote books (last one Dec 2009 Underground Anabolics) and articles in magazines. I was asked to make this place the hottest spot on the internet. Some of the old science team will join us here, like my old friend from Sweden.. Patrik (bigputte). We have funds to perform analyses and will upload plenty interesting labanalyses to inform you about the quality of underground and human grade anabolics.
    We will listen closely to what you want to know.. and this time I'm NOT restricted, I can write what I want and on who I want. I'm really looking forward to this challange. Its looking quite boring right now.
    LETS STIR IT UP!!!

Invite your friends...cause so will I ...you'll soon find more veterans from the bizzz.
    bigputte
    Last edited by bigputte; 04-02-2010, 08:04 AM.

awesome! what a great addition to the board. glad to have you here. i'm looking forward to learning from your contribution
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hi Ronny how have you been.
      hgh@technologist.com

I am not the original be1.

Comment

welcome...!

Comment

Working...
        X