Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen & T3 stack

Hi Guys

Well Ive been on the clen for a week now and ive lost 5 pounds according to the sales. BF has dropped but strength etc hasnt at all.

Going to be running this for the suggested 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. However tomorrow Im picking myself some T3 up locally.

I have heard that throwing the T3 in is like turning the blast furnace up to overdrive?

What is peoples experience of using this stack and how did they find the sides/best dosages etc?

Must say Im so glad Ive finally taken the plunge and started this whole side of supplementation after years of scaremongering by mates.

Looking forward to breaking my test cherry once Ive shed more fat

Cheers in advance for your help guys

hey bro first glad to hear the clen is working for you what dosage are you on? also the t-3 is grate for fat burning but normal you will burn a bit of muscle aswell normaly people would stack it with some form of test or gear here is a good thread from sam1976 http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-My-Take-On-T3 also a grate thread http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-3-a-must-read its a bit long but all good stuff, i have been debating on off about running clen, t-3 but not got round to doing it yet.

Comment

Hey Jimmy

Currently at 100mcg a day on the clen. Wasn't sure if it was worthwhile bumping it up anymore? Picked up my t3 today Read through those articles, thanks for pointing me in the right direction Just took my first dose and cut a 25mcg tab in half to give 12.5 as is suggested in the articles. Hope I'm doing it right, then bump it up to 25 a day next week? Im also using up my bottle of 1-T Tren with this. Thought it might be a good idea to help with the strength and reduce any muscle loss? Once I have some decent money coming in towards the summer Im going to run a test e cycle.

Regarding the clen, should I be looking to increase the dose much more do you think? Ive been on clen for 8 days now, was going to run 2wk on 2 off and wondered if 120 or 140 might produce better results than 100 or do you hit a point of diminishing returns?

Cheers in advance

Comment

Working...
      X