New guy just trying to get big...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy just trying to get big...

This site is LEGIT!! Im lovin this. Just introducing myself to the JM members out there. Been lifting since I was 15 but stopped around 17 for 2 years started back up when I was 20 Im now 21..going to start my first cycle in about a month for 12 weeks. Im starting ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 w/o DAC. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Originally posted by nrvikings89 View Post
    This site is LEGIT!! Im lovin this. Just introducing myself to the JM members out there. Been lifting since I was 15 but stopped around 17 for 2 years started back up when I was 20 Im now 21..going to start my first cycle in about a month for 12 weeks. Im starting ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 w/o DAC. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Welcome to the board. Others here will do far better with suggestions. If you haven't already - I would read the sticky's under News & Announcements.

Glad your here!

Comment

Welcome to JM.

Comment

welcome to JM bro, i don't know to much about the growth hormone side of things so i'll let someone else comment on that but what makes you want to take ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 compared to something else what made them 2 stand out to you?

Comment

jimmy93...the ghrp and cjc is not my first cycle. My first cycle will be sust 250, EQ, and NPP. I am staying on gh peptides throughout my cycle. PCT I will be taking will be Nolva, Arimidex, and HCG....with lots of vit E of course.

Comment

Welcome to the board bud. Good luck with your training, but I would advise you read as much as you can and educate yourself on what you are taking before you start it up.
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by nrvikings89 View Post
              jimmy93...the ghrp and cjc is not my first cycle. My first cycle will be sust 250, EQ, and NPP. I am staying on gh peptides throughout my cycle. PCT I will be taking will be Nolva, Arimidex, and HCG....with lots of vit E of course.
              Seems like a bit much 4 ur first cycle. I personally think ud grow a shitload if u do test 500 and dbol but that's up 2 u bro

Comment

Welcome to the board

Comment

its a good cycle. thats what ill be taking. i know a lot about this shit. Im getting huge.

Comment

welcome aboard bro...

Comment

Working...
                    X