newbie looking help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie looking help

Looking to strip some weight and add muscle tone and defination what sort of training would you reccomend been on the couch far to many years now looking to shape up im 26 now and time to get back in shape and have just joined a gym and feel out of my depth here. I have been on a cycle before any help would be greatly appreciated. Luke Ireland

Sorry boys I just read my post there and i have made a mistake I have never been on CYCLE before i should have proofread it before i submitted it. But still looking help. Luke ireland

Comment

Honestly, you need to put no less than a year to year and a half doing a 50/50 split of cardio and weights naturally before you even consider gear. If you do just that and pull your diet in tighter, you'll see immense changes without gear. That stuff is not miracle stuff. You gotta have a good solid base before you try and add anything to it. As far as the gym and being out of your depth......at least you are there. Everyone has to start somewhere. After I blew out my shoulder and finally recovered I looked like a fuckin whale. It sucked but it's for you. No one else and shame on an asshole that would look down on anyone that's in there legitimately trying to get healthier. Work hard brother. Then revisit this idea.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
        Honestly, you need to put no less than a year to year and a half doing a 50/50 split of cardio and weights naturally before you even consider gear. If you do just that and pull your diet in tighter, you'll see immense changes without gear. That stuff is not miracle stuff. You gotta have a good solid base before you try and add anything to it. As far as the gym and being out of your depth......at least you are there. Everyone has to start somewhere. After I blew out my shoulder and finally recovered I looked like a fuckin whale. It sucked but it's for you. No one else and shame on an asshole that would look down on anyone that's in there legitimately trying to get healthier. Work hard brother. Then revisit this idea.
        thanks for the 50/50 split of cardio and weights tip. glad to hear u have recoverd mate, i seen a beginners cut cycle on a website and was wondering if i could take it to help lose weight ? Would you reccomend taking that or just leaving it out.

Comment

Agreed. If you go from not training to hitting the juice your gonna injure yourself. That much stregth gain in an unconditioned body will be too much strain.

Also its a waste. If you are out of shape and hit the gym you will grow rapidly in the first 6 months anyway provided you eating and training right. Build a good foundation, get in shape then as your gains begin to slow in a year or so maybe re assess the idea.

Comment

What type of foods do you reccomend to take during training as ive had many years on burgers and chips and dont know nothing about the nutrition and carbs ?? if you have any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by specialbrew85 View Post
              What type of foods do you reccomend to take during training as ive had many years on burgers and chips and dont know nothing about the nutrition and carbs ?? if you have any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
              Have you checked out the Diet forum?

http://juicedmuscle.com/forumdisplay...utrition-Forum

Comment

Welcome to the Board. I was in your shoes 6 yrs ago. Too much beers burgers and partying caught up to me. There are some great posts in the diet and nutrition forum and the weight training forum like goanywhere said. I also agree with Juiceduk and nephilim. I know you are in a hurry to get results as soon as possible but starting with gear is not the way to go. Spend a couple years learning how to eat and how to train. You learn a ton about how your body works and responds to diet and training. After that if you think you need more than go for the gear and you got the spot to learn about it!

Comment

thanks for all the help guys

Comment

Weclome to JM specialbrew85, what are your stats? Maybe once you provide them everyone can give you some additional advice/ input.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Welcome aboard specialbrew85

Comment

SB85 welcome to jm there is a lot imformation on this board that u should read before you decide to use ASS to reach your goals there is a lot to learn from some of the guys on this board really good people with a lot of knowledgeable people who all have been where you are right now. You need to first take a look at you training and diet they are the most important part it when you get that straight and your dedicated for a least a year or 2 then do your research this way you know what to use and how to correctly use it this way you don't hurt yourself and get much better results from using ass correctly . That's my opinion ,I wish someone would have told me that when I first started.
                        SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X