• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bust in Poland

Pictures and movie can be found here:
    http://www.policja.pl/palm/pol/1/639...anaboliki.html

Washed" over 5 million zł, selling anabolics
    15 people suspected of trafficking in anabolic fell into the hands of the Kujawsko - Pomorskie policemen, assisted by officers of the Customs Service. Action prepared by the police Department for Combating Economic Crime with the PCC in Bydgoszcz lasted three days. Detainees had heard such allegations money laundering. Gathered in this case the evidence suggests that the suspects bought and then sold the anabolic agents for the amount of over 5 million.
    Officers from the Department for Combating Economic Crime with the Regional Police Headquarters in Bydgoszcz, received notice of the suspected crime. According to information provided by the General Inspector of Financial Information indicated that the county can claim to wąbrzeskim the practice of "money laundering". After several weeks of cops picked people who could be related to trafficking.
    In carefully prepared and planned share was attended by dozens of police officers from the criminal division KWP in Bydgoszcz, Torun and command of the Police Crime Prevention Unit. Uniformed officers also assisted the Customs Service.
    Early in the morning the officers went to 14 apartments and houses in the county Wąbrzeźno. Detained there, 15 people, aged from 29 to 59 years, residents of the county. The police secured their apartments anabolic agents, which can be purchased legally at pharmacies, but only on prescription, and their marketing are required appropriate authorization.
    As agreed by investigators, the illegal trade in these specyfikami were made by auction portals or direct sales. Gathered in this case the evidence suggests that the suspects bought and then sold the anabolic agents for the amount of over 5 million.
    U suspicious police seized 10 thousand. dollars and four cars: BMW7, BMW X5, Citroen C3 and the laguna.
    All the detainees had heard allegations of illegal marketing of medicinal products, pharmaceutical and violated the law and allegations of money laundering derived from this trade. They face a penalty up to 8 years in prison. District Attorney from Torun six suspects committed to putting in a police station three times a week, applying to them to supervise and prohibited from leaving the country.
    (KWP in Bydgoszcz / m)

That is bad news. Thanks Ronny for keeping us informed.

Comment

crap happens.

Comment

thanks ronny, and thanks for translating it for us too. looks like they were doing pretty good with all those nice cars.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Shit, I had no clue there was so much money in trafficking gear.
          Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Originally posted by -Guido- View Post
            Shit, I had no clue there was so much money in trafficking gear.
            there is but I guess still it is much less than trafficking women and drugs

Comment

Well like the old saying goes--- Don't do the crime if you can't do the Time.......4 nice cars and a boat load of legit gear in the hands of the cops, it's a day of mourning............Those guys weren't your average locker room dealer those guys were sources

Another thought on this I know of a website operating out of Poland that sells gear, I wonder if there is a connection I'll have to see if it's still up??
              Last edited by limo; 03-26-2011, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X