Crazy Chicks = Crazy Sex and the men who cant stay away from it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Chicks = Crazy Sex and the men who cant stay away from it

So why is it, the crazier the woman the hotter the sex? You know all the warning signs are there, the bells, whistles and warning lights are going off yet, you are there standing at her doorstep knowing that it's gonna be effin awesome. Well, until the next meltdown or episode or until bunny foo foo is boiling in a pot in your back yard........How can a rational man break the addiction???? Is it even possible??? And knowing this group of nefarious ruffians, I know there are some stories.
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Dead on... I think their rock star like performance in bed has something to do with their lack of inhibitions... most crazy bitches don't tend to have any... which is what makes them willing and able to scream and act like the world is on fire at the smallest of things...

I've definitely bagged a few nutty ones... the trick I've found is to (depending on their form of psychosis) either use the phrase "don't make me have to choke a bitch" which outweighing them by a good 100lbs they fear I'll enforce (never had to fortunately) or when you are ready to get rid of them start acting posessive ... which, most of them being control freaks, makes them feel like they are loosing control (they're supposed to be the possessive one) and run like whore from church...

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
      Dead on... I think their rock star like performance in bed has something to do with their lack of inhibitions... most crazy bitches don't tend to have any... which is what makes them willing and able to scream and act like the world is on fire at the smallest of things...

I've definitely bagged a few nutty ones... the trick I've found is to (depending on their form of psychosis) either use the phrase "don't make me have to choke a bitch" which outweighing them by a good 100lbs they fear I'll enforce (never had to fortunately) or when you are ready to get rid of them start acting posessive ... which, most of them being control freaks, makes them feel like they are loosing control (they're supposed to be the possessive one) and run like whore from church...
      Excellent answer. Your a smart man. And i agree women who are wild and nuts lack inhibitions and self control and dont care what people think. The pros = amazing in bed......The Cons = Their lack of inhibitions and lack of self control also leads them to do other stupid and wreckless shit which you dont really wanna be around when it happens. I know plenty of girls like this. As great as the sex may be, i avoid them at all costs. Been there, done that and learnt from experience.

Comment

Yeah, I've actually been staying away from them myself for quite a while... though they were fun for a while the drama does get old... the answer I found is to find a "good girl" and dedicate the time and effort for her to get over her inhibitions.... It's taken nearly 2 years but my gf who was extremely inhibited and inexperienced is finally pretty much broken in both in the saddle and on her knees... ... and no hint of crazy.... good things are worth waiting for...

Comment

Ha ha yeah thats the best way. Find a sweet innocent and train her well. My girl had no idea how to give head but i selflessly dedicated myself to training her as im just kind like that ha ha. Now she is awesome.

Its the insecure clingy ones i hate. Will you kiss me....NO, Will you kiss me....NO , Will you kiss me....Oh OK go on then. Next thing shes all like, He loves me, we're gonna be together forever........ Time for Plan B..... RUN!!!!

Comment

You can learn a lot from the crazy ones. I had a girl get my name tattooed on her lower back after dating for 4 months. She surprised me in bed one morning and scared the Sh*#@ outa me.
            Had to slowly back away from that one!
            Its all over now though, got married 5 months ago! Found a great women who can actually put up with me.

Comment

All chicks are crazy in one way or another, so it's just a matter of preference I guess.
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I always made it a point to stay away from the crazy chicks or the ones that wanted to sleep with me an hour after I met them. It's not worth the fucking stress.

What the shit is this bunny foo foo you speak of?
                Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                  All chicks are crazy in one way or another, so it's just a matter of preference I guess.
                  I agree. Every chick has got some kind of issue. My girlfriend despite being mentally stable happens to be a fucking wise ass and also enjoys playing pranks on me. Examples include toiltpapering my room, setting up a living room on my lawn next to bedroom window, popping out of a cardboard box, and shit I would rather not mention.
                  Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Working...
                  X