Got knots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got knots?

I get the worst knots in my calves, neck, and back. I've tried the handheld massager from Brookstone with the two vibrating knobs and a heated one that attaches to a chair but neither of them can compare to the Back Knobber. My girl got me one for XMas and I swear by it.

It's made by the Pressure Positive Company and they have a few other items that look interesting. Here's a photo, link to their site and description:

http://www.backnobber-store.com/

The Original Backnobber II by Pressure Positive

Finally Apply Directed Pressure to Hard Reach Areas of the Back
    The Original Backnobber II is the latest self care deep muscle massage tool of The Pressure Positive Company. It responds to everyone's desire to live happily and pain-free. When it is used as intended, The Original Backnobber II can relieve the muscular pain that comes from physical and occupational stress, injuries, and chronic conditions such as arthritis and bursitis. This deep-muscle massage tool allows people to manage chronic muscular pain both on their own and in conjunction with professional medical treatment and therapy. The Original Backnobber II is made of a highly durable polymer composite, molded in the shape of an S. The Original Backnobber II device is designed to be hooked over the shoulder or under the arm so that one of the two ends can be pressed into any of the muscles of the upper or lower back or neck. The Original Backnobber II's natural shape and dimension allow the user to apply as much back pain releasing pressure for as long as required to achieve its remarkable effects.

The Original Backnobber II is designed to be used comfortably by both large and smaller individuals. It is also equipped with a locking mechanism that allows it to be taken apart for convenient storage or travel. It will easily fit into a normal size briefcase or overnight bag. It is ideal for travelers, sports enthusiasts, and others on the go.
    Attached Files
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind
Working...
X