amazing anabolic..more than 50% off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amazing anabolic..more than 50% off

stack this with white rice and you will grow like a weed. were you expecting drugs, lol? just remember, if it comes to steak or drugs, steak wins every time.

sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 03-25-2011, 01:18 AM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    stack this with white rice and you will grow like a weed. were you expecting drugs, lol? just remember, if it comes to steak or drugs, steak wins every time.
    Sam1976 - you got me! I don't know what I expected - but definitely - that was not it! Hope it sizzles!

Comment

Dude I literally laughed out loud when I opened this thread. Awesome......
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

haha, i snapped that pic while i was cooking up the other one. $5-$6 for 2 strip steaks...can't beat that price. and i swear by steak. when i eat a steak and 1 cup oats (measured dry) about 1 hr before training, i get the best workout and best pumps.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I have 67 beef cattle carrying them around the barn yard as we speak. I usually butcher two a year for the family. Never eat steak out of a store. We also butche our own so I make some of the steaks two inches thick for the grill. One of the perks of having a farm.
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I hear ya' there. We have one whole one in the freezer right now. We have the added benefit of having some Amish living a few miles away, so we trade milk for eggs and chickens with them. Can't wait for the spinach this summer...
            ?Great things are done when men and mountains meet.? -William Blake

Comment

LMAO, I know what I was expecting.

Comment

Ha ha Amusing post.... And now my mouth is watering.

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
                  LMAO, I know what I was expecting.
                  Yeah Stumpy - I guess you were right. Me too. My Bad

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                    I have 67 beef cattle carrying them around the barn yard as we speak. I usually butcher two a year for the family. Never eat steak out of a store. We also butche our own so I make some of the steaks two inches thick for the grill. One of the perks of having a farm.
                    wow, sounds like a lot of work, but sounds like work worth doing. are they grain fed or grass fed? how much more effort would go into raising orgainic beef? just wondering. i've had this little dream in the back of my head to own a ranch and raise cattle. one more question...is raising that many cattle enough to pay the bills or do you still need another job(if you dont mind me asking)?

Comment

Originally posted by Quadzilla View Post
                      I hear ya' there. We have one whole one in the freezer right now. We have the added benefit of having some Amish living a few miles away, so we trade milk for eggs and chickens with them. Can't wait for the spinach this summer...
                      now that sounds good.puts my grocery store 1/2 price streaks to shame, lol! i bought ground turkey and ground beef from the amish before. amazing stuff and no chemicals
                      sam1976
                      Last edited by sam1976; 03-25-2011, 01:07 PM.

Comment

They are for all intensive purposes organic.....they are grass fed year round, pastured in the summer. The poor soul that makes the hit list will get brought in a month before and penned in the barn and fed grain. (ground up corn with some molasses) this is pretty much the equivalent to setting us on a couch and bringing us all the beer we want.
                        Unfortunately that amount with the way the economy is barely pays the bills. It's a family farm so it's attempting to support two families.
                        I have a fairly well paying job outside of the farm so I am doing all right. My nephew is finally of age to start making some good decisions and wants to continue farming. I actually want to cut the herd size down and switch to grain farming. Lot less involvement with a lot higher return. It's sickening to see the price of those steaks you bought cuz when you sell the cows live, you get bout .89 cents a pound. There's a lot of markup.
                        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Yum STEAK lol i knew it was steak duh!!! ahhahah....
                          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

thanks for your feedback. this stuff is interesting to me. i dont get to talk to too many people in your position. i live in more of a city enviorment so it isn't common conversation around here

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                            They are for all intensive purposes organic.....they are grass fed year round, pastured in the summer. The poor soul that makes the hit list will get brought in a month before and penned in the barn and fed grain. (ground up corn with some molasses) this is pretty much the equivalent to setting us on a couch and bringing us all the beer we want.
                            Unfortunately that amount with the way the economy is barely pays the bills. It's a family farm so it's attempting to support two families.
                            I have a fairly well paying job outside of the farm so I am doing all right. My nephew is finally of age to start making some good decisions and wants to continue farming. I actually want to cut the herd size down and switch to grain farming. Lot less involvement with a lot higher return. It's sickening to see the price of those steaks you bought cuz when you sell the cows live, you get bout .89 cents a pound. There's a lot of markup.

Comment

I had the luxury of growing up on the farm, later in life I took a job in a metro area of about 3.5 million. Can't wait to get back to the farm full-time. Unfortunately only part time right now for me.
                              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                              X