New to this board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this board

Hey bros...new to this board, but been a member of EF since 2008 under the same handle. Have been on many boards for awhile due to just too much shit in my life...a messy divorce after 21 yrs of marriage.

Live in Southwest Florida...been train hard...off and on since 15 and 47 now....I have a food blog and cook up lots of great recipes and will be more than glad to help anyone here with recipes and other food questions. Haven't done a cycle in over 2 years but planning starting one within the next two months...

Right now I mostly eat by low carb cyclinjg, lots of cardio daily and a 5 day split on weights....just looking to get leaner....around 18% BF now at 250 lbs and 5'10'...goal is to be around 225-230lbs 10-12% . Hope to learn alot here and be as much help to others as I can

Welcome aboard black boxster

Comment

Welcome brother

Comment

Welcome to JM!

Comment

Thanks bros! been doing a lot of reading...some good info here....even us old guys can always learn a thing or two...lol!

Comment

Good to have you and welcome bro. My parents live in Estero, I fucking love it down by you. Wiish I could spend every winter there just thought I'd throw that in. This place is great, glad to have you!
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Welcome aboard, fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                Good to have you and welcome bro. My parents live in Estero, I fucking love it down by you. Wiish I could spend every winter there just thought I'd throw that in. This place is great, glad to have you!

No Shit!1 I live in Estero!! I put down Fort Myers because it is the next town north...no body hears of Estero!! Next time your in town hit me up...!

Comment

Welcome bro

Comment

Working...
                  X