does tren smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does tren smell

I have seen post long time ago that the smell is realy terrible, is that correct

Lol no it shouldnt if anything it might have an alcohol smell that's about it

Comment

If the tren was made with Guaiacol, it may not smell very pleasant. Guaiacol is a cool co/solvent, but to me woooof.

Comment

i TRY TO EXPAIN THAT ALL TREN DOES NOT SMELL. bUT 97% OF THEM DO THOUGH.
        Originally posted by shontay View Post
        If the tren was made with Guaiacol, it may not smell very pleasant. Guaiacol is a cool co/solvent, but to me woooof.

Comment

Your piss will probably smell pretty bad though.
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

when i use tren that i've made from fina, it smells like chemicals. fina pellets have a very strong oder. my sweat starts smelling like it after time. it's kinda gross if you ask me.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I am doing tren cycle now, I got some weight up but I do not know if it is due to test only or test + tren

I did steroid test, but they could not test for presence of tren, I only know that the test is good.

The color of tren is darker like it is supposed to be but I do not see ready those results like ripped, swelling etc. There is some.

This is my first tren ncycle

Here are the pictures of tren
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X