Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting cycle low dose dbol and arimidex

Hello everyone,

I just stop my dbol at 15 - 20 mg after 8 days because i felt early signs of gyno. I think that the dbol aromatizes to easily because i have adipomastia ( deposit fat in chest ).
    Now i have plenty of pinkies left and arimidex and nolva and i just try to find the best way to use them.

So during my cutting i was thinking to take 10 mg dbol every morning with 0,25 mg arimidex per day.

What do you think guyz , it would be very appreciated to have an answer.

PEACE!

My opinion, Dbol makes you retain too much water during a cutting phase, arimidex should help some...I think I would add in some stanozolol and/ or trenbolone during my cutting phase.

Comment

Originally posted by black boxster View Post
      My opinion, Dbol makes you retain too much water during a cutting phase, arimidex should help some...I think I would add in some stanozolol and/ or trenbolone during my cutting phase.
      Yes mate would be better cant wait to place next order but i will have to wait because of my job

Comment

Originally posted by grizzlos View Post
        Yes mate would be better cant wait to place next order but i will have to wait because of my job
        Just my .02 cents worth...When I cycle...I plan everything out...every detail...if I need to save or getting things from various sources I wait till I have everything. remember bro...Good things happen to those that wait My daughter is 20...I see her and most of her friends want thing now...instant gratification..... .one of her buds approached me a few weeks back about wanting to do a cycle and was asking my advice....I jumped all over the kid....EAT AND TRAIN period...too young...heck at 20 I was pissing out test!! LMAO!

So...If you don't have everything you need...wait to start...get everything, ask questions and just train train train...eat..rest...repeat!

Comment

Grizzlos u ever consider anavar instead? Its more expensive and doesn't aromatise as much as dbol. Is less mild so u could do 50-70mg var ed with .5 adex eod. if ur gona continue the dbol id suggest using proviron as well jus 25mg ed. It keeps my body hard as hell and it may help u as well

Comment

thanks for your replies mates !

Actually i do 15 mg ( spread out in the day ) with 0,5 mg arimidex eod and 10 mg nolvadex every day

It seems to work. Yes i considered anavar but damm its so expensive. Black Boxster watch out your daughter ; )

I try to train very hard and now my body and mind seems to accept the dbol ( i feel good, like a bit of euphoria ) and i try to forget that iam "on" steroids !

Just work out eat train and sleep ! There's a birthday party in one week i ' ll try not to drink ( even if 15 mg is not high dosage i'd like to keep the estrogen down )

Any suggetions ?

Comment

Working...
            X